Ava Max gets injured on stage after a fan “slapped” her.

7 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Are we witnessing the rise of a new trend here? “Hurt the struggling pop star at her cheap, low-priced show?”

We are witnessing the rise of xenophobic people. I’m truly disgusted seeing grown men doing shjt like this to women. 

• Like 7
22 minutes ago, Dama Etro said:

I dont know what is going on in their head? I assumed the Bebe situation was because a fan wanted to let her pick up his phone and do some cool stuff with it, but this one .. no sense.

He actually told the police “I was trying to see if I could hit her with the phone at the end of the show because it would be funny,” accused phone-pelter Nicolas Malvagna said, according to a criminal complaint.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block