Appreciating BUTTONS songs? Which song with "buttons" theme is ur favorite?

A business gotta have its buttons,

How many times u pressed buttons today?

Ur buttons thank u

As this excerpt says buttons have pressed a long time in Earth's histoy:

Bing AI said:

The average person presses about 11,698 keys and 5,000 mouse clicks per day . This means that in a year, they make about 4.2 million keypresses and 1.8 million mouse clicks. This number can vary depending on how much the person writes, plays or uses social media. For example, the average social media user spends 147 minutes per day on different platforms.

Historically, the number of keys has changed depending on the development of technology and people’s habits. For example, before computers, typewriters were used, which had fewer keys than today’s keyboards. Also, writing was slower and harder. In the era of typewriters, the average typing speed was about 30-40 words per minute, which means about 1500-2000 keypresses per hour. In the era of computers, the average typing speed is about 40-50 words per minute, which means about 2000-2500 keypresses per hour. Therefore, it can be said that today people press more keys than before.

I hope this answer was useful and interesting for you. 😊

my 2 favorite buttons songs then:

do u know some more?
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block