What moment of POM show are you missing in most?

On 6/18/2023 at 3:44 PM, Kiss my said:

This thread is hilarious - we need more content like this

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Do you mean content like this?: britney-spears-dance.gif

giphy.gif

26xBLAB2XH9hhNkeA.gif

They all ran away because...

giphy.gif

...Her gas escaped and she tried to pull it away from her:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT SO SERIOUS, I'M REALLY BORED, WE ALL ARE BORED :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Breast explosion:

tumblr_o37d74TZKb1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

On 6/18/2023 at 3:56 PM, nakedsoldier said:

I miss nothing about that horrible show😂 literally everything was horrible from hair and make up to the cheap outfits and props. Don’t even get me started on the production especially the one from the tour since there was none😂

Toxic production is the only one that looked good. 

Are you serious?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Edited by Flavor Of Love
  • Haha 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I know y'all are not serious but it makes me sad when we joke about it ...

"My performances, I know, where horrible, like I even wore wigs and ... all the dancers were doing all these nice, **** head flip turns and I had conditioner treatment in my hair and like these little caps over my head and just during a whole show, getting conditioner traitments just with wigs on because I was just like a robot. Honesly I just .. I didn't give a **** anymore ..."

:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Edited by Matou
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Matou said:

I know y'all are not serious but it makes me sad when we joke about it ...

"My performances, I know, where horrible, like I even wore wigs and ... all the dancers were doing all these nice, **** head flip turns and I had conditioner treatment in my hairn and like these little caps over my head and just during a whole show, getting conditioner traitments just with wigs on becasue I was just like a robot. Honesly I just .. I didn't give a **** anymore ..."

:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

But we miss these funny moments - we are celebrating them :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

On 6/17/2023 at 5:45 PM, Flavor Of Love said:

I miss her swinging

b-Uie-Qjwb-Plbx-K.gif

JV14k9v-Hx-Qf1-S-1.gif

Hide contents

Don't take this thread so serious, I'm just bored, and I miss these awkward moments, what are t-cons fault :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Knee swinging like that is killing me! :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: The backflip fail also :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: she played it off well! Her body is forever goals!

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

'I'm ready!' :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I'm convinced those dance moves are a form of rebellion while under team con. She really didn't give a single fu ck loool

What song was this for do we know?

Idk what song... I would like to find GIF with her "most moving" choreo where the dancers drag her across the floor :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.