We are in a very weird and extreme era of her career/life

6 minutes ago, BSfan4Ever said:

the one where they say they're afraid britney will die sends shivers down my spine :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Me too... but they also said the same thing during '08... It always seems to be at points where she has her freedom and she can make her own choices. 

Edited by PlatinumB
8 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Me too... but they also said the same thing during '08... It always seems to be at points where she has her freedom and she can make her own choices. 

I think they first want to manipulate people to make believe that she is going to do an OD and therefore that we have to intern her and then control her and leave as before and make some money again, except that this time it's not going to happen since no one believes them anymore, I hope they pay well for everything they did to britney... 

Edited by BSfan4Ever
12 minutes ago, BSfan4Ever said:

I think they first want to manipulate people to make believe that she is going to do an OD and therefore that we have to intern her and then control her and leave as before and make some money again, except that this time it's not going to happen since no one believes them anymore, I hope they pay well for everything they did to britney... 

Yeah a big manipulation. It's not working though. I keep seeing people not believing the story and sticking up for her. Team con is going from she's addicted to red bull to m eth!!!  :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block