Ok Magazine: Britney Spears Creeps Out Fans as She Recounts Random Story About Being Potty Trained

18 hours ago, easy said:

The only thing that's weird is people twisting a story about potty training into something concerning. 

I’m so tired of some of the fans here, this fan base has slowly become toxic and it’s becoming transparent to see all the team con plants here hard at work. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Being a fan is not agreeing with everything the artist say or do. 
Her instagram is a mess, let’s be honest. 

She’s an icon, a kind and beautiful woman that suffered a lot and regardless of that survived and are enjoying her life the best way she can, right now. 

BUT

she needs time and she needs to heal and find herself again. it’s not only about her last post, but about everything she says. 

One day Britney says she likes one thing, the next, change completely her mind. And another start enjoying it again. 

The point is. A large amount of her fans does not believe in what comes from her and her instagram and another fight blindly for her. 

The media see everything and fuel the things up. 

In the end, the person that will be mostly affected is her.

She needs to step away from social media for good. 

Edited by RebelMe
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

Being a fan is not agreeing with everything the artist say or do. 
Her instagram is a mess, let’s be honest. 

She’s an icon, a kind and beautiful woman that suffered a lot and regardless of that survived and are enjoying her life the best way she can, right now. 

BUT

she needs time, she need to heal and find herself again. it’s not only about her last post, but about everything she says. 

Everyone here does not believe in everything that she says. One day she says that like one thing, the other, change completely her mind. And another she start enjoying again. 

She said that was going to London, I read many comments saying she was lying. 

The point is. A large amount of her fans does not believe in what she says, another fight blindly for her. 

The media sees everything and fuel the thing up. 

In the end, the person that will be mostly affected is her.

She needs to step away from social media for good. 

Okay, and she didn’t post for a week some months ago and some of the same fans here were salivating at the mouth coming up with theories that she may be in trouble.

She could deactivate her Ig tomorrow and so many of y’all would be like “omg is Britney alive?” “I’m so worried she hasn’t posted in 3.5 hours”. You can’t have it both ways.

Edited by Gutterguppy1202
Typo
  • Love 2
Just now, Gutterguppy1202 said:

Okay, and she didn’t post for a week some months ago and some of the same fans here were salivating at the mouth coming up with theories that she may be in trouble and Eid wrong where she is.

She could deactivate her Ig tomorrow and so many of y’all would be like “omg is Britney alive?” “I’m so worried she hasn’t posted in 3.5 hours”. You can’t have it both ways.

And I agree with you. It’s a f mess that surrounds her. 

Everything is analyzed and everything have a conspiracy theory. Some will fight for her, some will be over with the bulls**t and some will just ignore it

Ok I do see both sides of the argument, I can't deny Britneys posts haven't been weired lately, which is why I've stopped checking or following her social media accounts. On the other hand it's pretty messed up that some people especially fans on here are trying to insinuate that Britney had been mo****ed by her uncle. I really don't care if you explicitly say it or not but the insinuation is there. Let's just say it is true, people trying to shed light on it or expressing how uncomfortable they are is even more damaging to a victim, especially because that is not what she told all of you. 

My point is fans on here can also be very toxic to Britney, if you feel something ain't right or harbour negative comments, stop jumping on the bandwagon with the disgusting media or GP just switch the channel, your 'constructive criticism' can be more damaging to a person, who u already feel may not be well. Defending Britney in these moments is not delusional, it's the kind thing to do. 

• Like 3
21 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Only thing creepy about that post, is the people turning it into something creepy,  so what if she is sharing that her uncle resembles Brad Pitt, maybe he does, hell, my dad can sometimes resemble Bruce Willis and my brother JT and Prince Harry, doesn’t mean I have the hots for them, lol, like, it’s not mine or Britney’s fault if we have family members who can look like celebs.

Also family helps family, I changed my nieces diapers as do their grandparents and currently help out my niece who is potty training when we, ya know, babysit, I’m guessing for most of you, when your parents were at work, on a date night or had some event, your little baby/toddler selves just fended for yourselves.

Exactly. Only creepy thing I get is how this ****ty family always hide their stupid feelings so when the uncle said Dont cry i was like "of course he did. Nobody is allowed to show emotions beside Jamie Lynn and even those emotions are fake". 
britney have learned to never be negative, always believe in god and just pray the hate away. SHe has been running from family trauma since she could walk, so of course I bet her fathers brother told her to stop crying and then he probably got wasted with Jamie afterwards to killt heir own emotions

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block