3 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

I got duped into buying two versions of Midnights for 1 extra song and I'm not doing it ever again.  According to Billboard, Swift is selling 20 different versions of the same album.

https://www.billboard.com/pro/taylor-swift-midnights-every-version-album/#!

Full House Reaction GIF

Did she ask you to buy it though?

There are artists that did not release albums on any other streaming platforms than tidal. That's a whole other level.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

Did she ask you to buy it though?

There are artists that did not release albums on any other streaming platforms than tidal. That's a whole other level.

And why not? This streaming service includes as only one Dolby Atmos/Master/360°/HiFi quality in one place :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I'm happily using Tidal, other streaming services have LQ audio :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

11 hours ago, Flavor Of Love said:

There are over 20 different versions of the album available on CD, LP and cassette in various colors, with different cover artwork, censored and uncensored, with and without autographs.

I-:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Baby One More Time, the album, has got over 30 different editions. Different flower discs, different tracklisting, different covers, bonus content, vinyls...

I fail to see the point what's so different with Swift.

This has been happening for DECADES but only Taylor gets called out for it. Newsflash... Britney's albums each had at least 5 vinyls alone. Britney easily has more editions per album than Taylor will ever have.

Edited by Midnights
30 minutes ago, Midnights said:

Baby One More Time, the album, has got over 30 different editions. Different flower discs, different tracklisting, different covers, bonus content, vinyls...

I fail to see the point what's so different with Swift.

This has been happening for DECADES but only Taylor gets called out for it. Newsflash... Britney's albums each had at least 5 vinyls alone. Britney easily has more editions per album than Taylor will ever have.

1) Not in 1999, but gradually during the next 20 years

2) Different regions

3) Different labels

4) Anniversary re-releases

Taylor did this ALL in one month. There is huge difference between BOMT and TS album

37 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

1) Not in 1999, but gradually during the next 20 years

2) Different regions

3) Different labels

4) Anniversary re-releases

Taylor did this ALL in one month. There is huge difference between BOMT and TS album

Different regions also apply to Taylor Swift as the edition till dawn edition is only released in certain USA states....

Also, in 1999 rightaway, all the disc flower editions of BOMT were released at once and not over the next few years. She also released cassette tapes.

So sorry but again, every artist has been doing this ever since the beginning including Britney. 

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, Midnights said:

Different regions also apply to Taylor Swift as the edition till dawn edition is only released in certain USA states....

Also, in 1999 rightaway, all the disc flower editions of BOMT were released at once and not over the next few years. She also released cassette tapes.

So sorry but again, every artist has been doing this ever since the beginning including Britney. 

But for different intentions :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

49 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

I don’t get the hate if Britney was releasing different version of albums we would be here for it but another female who is successful does it then we have a problem ? Girl bye

Please name the 20 different versions of a single album that Britney has released.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

pressed to read some truth? or is it that you have every single copy of the exact same (boring and monotone) thing she sold to those who wants to be stolen?

rupauls-drag-race-drag-queen.gif

I was mostly referring to the vitriolic and misogynistic rant you went on. The language you use for someone you don't know is funny/sad. 

And It's always funny when people jump to the "oh you're pressed" defense because of a single reply/comment (which mine was hardly a pressed response). Clearly you're deflecting. God I can't stand people who feel they can say whatever they want but the moment someone makes a comment of the littlest degree then all of a sudden they're the ones being attacked. Soooo, you can hair flip all you want. End of the day, you look like the pressed hater you are.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, anthony7226 said:

I was mostly referring to the vitriolic and misogynistic rant you went on. The language you use for someone you don't know is funny/sad. 

And It's always funny when people jump to the "oh you're pressed" defense because of a single reply/comment (which mine was hardly a pressed response). Clearly you're deflecting. God I can't stand people who feel they can say whatever they want but the moment someone makes a comment of the littlest degree then all of a sudden they're the ones being attacked. Soooo, you can hair flip all you want. End of the day, you look like the pressed hater you are.

It is really pathetic at this point to see Taylor hate on Exhale just because she is the most successful pop star on the planet. As if everyone out there is buying all 20 versions :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Not to mention that when it comes to streaming, they are all counted as 1. 

The woman has 10 albums in the Top 40 of the BB200, and pressed people here are still stuck on Nov 2022 sales  :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, anthony7226 said:

Honey I'm not against women, just to say she's a capitalist white rat DOESN'T MEAN I am mysogenistic cuz I'm not attacking her cuz being a woman... so go do your homework and don't try that card on me. Clearly you are one of those covered stans of her that go and buy even a fart on a bottle if she decides to sell that. 

And I can't stand people who feel they are enlightened and so above others that write "who hurt you"? gurl go off, if you shot, expect the shot back.

And I look fab and you look... well, you look.

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block