Britney says when she met Mick Jagger at the 2001 VMAs she "had no idea who I was talking to"

13 hours ago, Lex993 said:

Not people thinking she means Mick when she’s literally talking to someone off camera …..

Yeah, that was my first thought — she didn't know/remember the reporter she was speaking to. But of course folks have always insisted she's stupid so they think she meant Mick Jagger.

Everyone must not know then because all of the reports point to her talking about Mick. 

britney-spears-mick-jagger.jpg
WWW.ALASKACOMMONS.COM

Britney Spears Reveals Awkward Encounter with Mick Jagger Britney Spears recently took to her Instagram to share a hilarious encounter with the legendary
GettyImages-1163710102-scaled.jpg
WWW.REALITYTITBIT.COM

Mick Jagger may be a rock icon, but that doesn't mean his face is recognizable to all, including pop princess Britney Spears.
GettyImages-83950222_1685978206.jpg?qual
METRO.CO.UK

Sorry Mick, don't hold it against her.

71767415-0-image-a-74_1685942501988.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The annual award show was held at the Metropolitan Opera House in New York City on September 6, 2001, just five days prior to 9/11.
britney-spears-mick-jagger.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Britney Spears is revealing that a 2001 interview when she sat face-to-face with Rolling Stones rocker Mick Jagger was rather awkward - given she had no idea who he was.

• Love 1
On 6/5/2023 at 1:23 PM, ZoneGirl said:

Yeah, that was my first thought — she didn't know/remember the reporter she was speaking to. But of course folks have always insisted she's stupid so they think she meant Mick Jagger.

She said she "had" no idea who she was talking to. She's talking about not knowing, at the time,that was Mick Jagger but then realizing later that it was Mick Jagger. "Had" implies she didn't know at the time but now knows. She's not talking about the off camera interviewer, whom she likely still doesn't know.:rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

Edited by cubasterd

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block