P!nk also posted a n*de photo, where is the outrage?

6 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Your girl Madonna has a whole $.e.x book where she discusses her fetishes and favorite positions. I believe there’s even a part where she boasts about her $exual escapades with an underage boy. What Britney posts on IG is much tamer than that.

Stop judging a woman for being comfortable in her skin and body. Also, how do you know it wasn’t a nude beach? Can you give me any proof of that or are you speaking out of your *** like usual? 

I can’t find locations for the various beaches that Britney has bared her body. That info is seemingly hidden for her protection. In the background people and children are yes in clothes.

I’m not a prude at all. I said Britney should take those photos and feel free. I said there is a difference content wise between that pink photo and the smorgasbord of Britney *****. Britney tends more toward outright hardcore *** content and that’s cool with me. I just said there is a difference. The reception is different because people are shocked by the explicit poses and sucking descriptions.

I love ***ual stuff that’s why Madonna’s s** book hell yeah it’s great and it paved the way for Britney to bare her biscuit. I think the reception is still different because people question if Britney is in the right frame of mind to be doing this.. that’s all, that’s what the concern is does she really know where and who she is. The young Latin boi: Hey get it girl I don’t have any problem with that.

• Haha 3
On 5/31/2023 at 12:53 AM, jordeezyIZkarma said:

Pink is the queen of self-agrandizing virtue signaling. I am sure she will start preaching that being nude will fight climate change somehow. 

well, actually when ur nude, u don't need any clothing (simple logic) → no clothing = no fast fashion, no fashion at all → no fashion at all = no clothing → no clothing manufacture = no extra CO2 to make the clothing → no extra CO2 = less warming → less global warming = successful fight for a climate change :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

7 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

I can’t find locations for the various beaches that Britney has bared her body. 

Exactly, so kindly shut up.

And there is no real difference between the pic of Pink showering and what Britney posts. You are full of contradictions my friend. At least they have the decency to cover their “biscuits” with emojiis. Madonna bared hers (and her t!ts) for the world to see in her book. If anyone is hardcore, it’s her.

And you’re beyond gross for encouraging pedoph!l!a. Like wtf? 

Edited by Emil87

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block