P!nk also posted a n*de photo, where is the outrage?

It’s the setting. Like she’s roughing it showering outside a camper or something. Britney’s have been on like public beaches, In the shower from interesting angles, and more spreading of parts . There is a slight variation. I’m being nice not saying anything bad about it because again both should be allowed m. Britney’s is more come hither

• Like 1
12 hours ago, easy said:

Imagine that! Her comment section isn't full of people questioning her mental health or fake concern over her children seeing the photos. Proof of double standards and ableism when it comes to Britney.  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

“I like to suck 😳😳😳🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ !!!” she captioned the Not Safe For Work post, which showed her leaning back in the tub while cupping her breasts

Edited by Loveprofusion
1 hour ago, Loveprofusion said:

“I like to suck 😳😳😳🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ !!!” she captioned the Not Safe For Work post, which showed her leaning back in the tub while cupping her breasts

What's your point, team con fan?

• Love 2
8 hours ago, easy said:

What's your point, team con fan?

The graphic nature of Britney’s posts that clearly display the difference in tone. I didn’t even present the visual evidence but This is why the reactions are different. I know there is a bit of bias here from U but you have to learn of your bias. Season 8 Crying GIF by One Chicago

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
Just now, Loveprofusion said:

The graphic nature of Britney’s posts that clearly display the difference in tone. I didn’t even present the visual evidence but This is why the reactions are different. I know there is a bit of bias here from U but you have to learn of your bias. Season 8 Crying GIF by One Chicago

You can make an excuse for anything, doesn't change the fact that these are two adult women with children posting their own implied nude images and one gets called mentally ill and in need of being abused and having her rights taken away for it, and one gets praised. That, my dear, is a double standard and ableism :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
12 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

You mean to tell me she CUPPED her BREASTS?!

spacer.png

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, CenterofAttention said:
“Stupid girl
Stupid girls
Stupid girls

Maybe if I act like that
That guy will call me back
****o paparazzi girls
I don't wanna be a stupid girl”

Pink remains trash. Nothing worse than a (jealous) hypocrite.

Excuse me? She’s one of the most brilliant artists of our generation.what does stupid girls’ lyric anything to do with her sharing a fun moment?

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

You mean to tell me she CUPPED her BREASTS?!

spacer.png

Her lower half was entirely unclothed. Her ******* was out, exposed. Yes she was gripping her breasts tightly while exclaiming: I LIKE TO SUCK!!!!!!!

no that’s not a description for a ****o but an everyday Britney post. She’s followed by children. I need to link the photo of her entirely nude on a beach with people in the background. This is not a nude beach rather just an outdoor setting where Britney is completely wild and unclothed. Children were also present.

That’s a legal issue.

Brings an entirely new meaning to: girl gone wild. 

if you can remember she’s been flashing her biscuit for a long time

Edited by Loveprofusion
  • Haha 3
20 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

Her lower half was entirely unclothed. Her ******* was out, exposed. Yes she was gripping her breasts tightly while exclaiming: I LIKE TO SUCK!!!!!!!

no that’s not a description for a ****o but an everyday Britney post. She’s followed by children. I need to link the photo of her entirely nude on a beach with people in the background. This is not a nude beach rather just an outdoor setting where Britney is completely wild and unclothed. Children were also present.

That’s a legal issue.

Brings an entirely new meaning to: girl gone wild. 

if you can remember she’s been flashing her biscuit for a long time

Your girl Madonna has a whole $.e.x book where she discusses her fetishes and favorite positions. I believe there’s even a part where she boasts about her $exual escapades with an underage boy. What Britney posts on IG is much tamer than that.

Stop judging a woman for being comfortable in her skin and body. Also, how do you know it wasn’t a nude beach? Can you give me any proof of that or are you speaking out of your *** like usual? 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block