***yy Red and Nicki Minaj drop POUND TOWN 2

1 hour ago, Style. In Moscow said:

I wanted to post it ‘cause Nicki bodied that MF song, but then I remembered Exhalers don’t know shii about hip-hop. The song was released under Nicki’s label, “Heavy On It” therefore no more free verses. Real Housewives Of Atlanta Nene GIF by Bravo TV

The song itself is garbage. Nicki is the only good thing. The other chick sounds drugged POUN TOwN POUN TOwn 

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The song itself is garbage. Nicki is the only good thing. The other chick sounds drugged POUN TOwN POUN TOwn 

I’m talking about Nicki’s flow change and bars, but yeah… I agree, that’s why I didn’t post it. You can tell she writes her raps because she drops whenever her pusi pleases!

mariah carey GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Edited by Style. In Moscow
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Me waiting for Barbie World to drop :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

It’s Barbie *****, if you still in doubt! I can’t wait for the songgggg, I think they will shoot a video for it to promo it upon the movie’s release! I’m not intrigued about Ice Spice and I think she was a last minute option to hop on it… :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: I like her personality, she’s cool but girl has no pipes regarding her flow and delivery. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Stefani said:

Y'all praising Nicki's verse. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: Yes it's the best part of the song, but considering how bloody awful the rest of the song is, of course her verse would be the only good part of the song by default. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

We’re are praising Nicki’s versatility to hop and deliver on multiple genres AND make it mainstream. Idk. For me this is pretty legendary and NEVER BEEN done before! :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block