Kylie Minogue Padam Padam Music Video

1 hour ago, fays1 said:

Im a huge Kylie fan, so im not hating on her, I just extremely dislike the sound and direction of this song. PADAM should have been a soundtrack song or something, not the first single on her new album.

I would say my favorite Kylie song is all the singles from Body Language, but I dont like the actual album.

I understand your point, you like the classics, I'm a fan since X and Aphrodite is my favorite album.

What I liked from this track its because is very different from the sound of the previous album which I didn't like. The last song I really enjoyed was Shelby '68 and it was 4 years ago.

I'm really happy for both 10 out of 10 and Padam Padam and think its a good way to follow though I hope and wish some ballads and midtempo songs on the new album.

32 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

It's really catchy! I love the video. It's really highlights the imbalance between her private and public self. Padam

The video really helps the song and it gives a mysterious aura that capture your attention till the end.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, PablitoXS said:

I understand your point, you like the classics, I'm a fan since X and Aphrodite is my favorite album.

What I liked from this track its because is very different from the sound of the previous album which I didn't like. The last song I really enjoyed was Shelby '68 and it was 4 years ago.

I'm really happy for both 10 out of 10 and Padam Padam and think its a good way to follow though I hope and wish some ballads and midtempo songs on the new album.

I love her new stuff though. Aphrodite is one of my favorites from her.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mmdellavecchia said:

I think it's a grower. At first I deemed it not single material but after 4 listens I'm loving it . Too short tho. 

Blame tik tok.

The deluxe has 14 tracks, and we all said 38 minutes later album is over..

The deluxe of disco was a little over 50 Minutes.

So. Tik tok took over the industry and made reels, a thing. So say what is needed in 3 minutes or less now.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

She could have been put more effort to dance in this video. Since this is a club upbeat song. She is more like posing there while dancers doing whole choreography. She is looking good for her age tho and red definitely her color. 

Have you seen her dance,  she really can't.

She's the queen of armography and walking the cat walk to the beat of the music. 

Trust me you don't want her to dance..

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block