Dailymail: Britney Spears and Sam Asghari's marriage 'is in deep trouble' with the pop star 'getting physical' and having 'screaming matches' with her husband

3 hours ago, Henry. said:

Sam haters right now:

ANYWAYS, it literally comes from TMZ AGAIN

578d184446cd4a5db4bda150d4a5e8be_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears' marriage to Sam Asghari is on the rocks ... this according to multiple sources in the know.

Don't believe this crap, we know what they are doing

It’s not like Maxi admitted that he’s been spreading rumors via TMZ out of faux concern for Britney’s wellbeing or anything :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

1 hour ago, OneLife said:

I don't understand, they don't have any other famous people on the list except Britney? They only stuck to her. It's really tiring to read all this false drama all the time..

The writers of the tabloids can write a telenovela.

They do, but Britney is a living legend and a media cash cow

I said once and I’ll say it again, she sounds like everyone else on this plant.  Like my boyfriend screamed at me Saturday morning and for the rest of the day I swore this relationship had to end.  By Sunday morning, we were back to normal.  These things are normal in relationships.  It happens

• Like 2
On 5/15/2023 at 9:15 AM, GlitterRain said:

I locked this but then unlocked because all the anti Sam haters will say that we are being biased. 

Even though he literally just spoke out in her defence yesterday. Imagine how tired we are :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Imagine how tired we are FR

I'm so sick of fighting for my life against the Sam haters. What more do they want him to do before they believe he's on Britney's side?

• Super Mods

Oh great another trash piece spreading lies about her??

Man I swear Britney will NEVER get peace until she dies.

I already see the signs of how bad the media was with  MJ and Whitney and how they treated them and then as soon as they passed, they started kissing their azzes. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Edited by princessmimi
  • Like 1

It's really hilarious how the tabloids and haters are really trying to make Sam a bad guy, when he's never done anything wrong and has always talked nicely and supported her.  And every time they make such accusations, there's literally ZERO evidence. Where's the videos of them having 'screaming matches' and 'getting physical'?  They NEVER prove it.  I wouldn't be surprised if her family is behind it.

The media hates how private they are about their relationship, and I'm glad about that because all of her past relationships were way too public. The ones who need the public's approval and clout for their relationship never last.

Phaedra Parks Bye Felicia GIF

Edited by jennyj
  • Like 1
On 5/15/2023 at 8:16 AM, Dynamic Lights said:

Honestly, DailyMail is quite a credible source… 

And it’s sooo funny that the fans try to dismiss ANY negative news, but whenever the news are good, they’re always true, right. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Exactly what I was going to add , they are more reliable than TMZ. Britney is going through a lot of trauma personally. Where there's smoke there's  fire right?  Everyone goes through ups and downs though as couples.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block