Bebe Rexha pushing on following her bomb “BEBE” debut at #132 On The BB200

3 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Is she independent at this point? If not, I don’t know how she hasn’t been dropped by her label. 

Every now and again she collabs with another artist on their project and because it’s a success, it keeps her afloat. She’s not a likeable artist. I dont care for her vocals. She’s not a performer. She can write though, I’ll give her that.

She has massive hits because of the collabs and it always shocks me how many streams she has but it doesn’t translate over to her sales. Even Ava cracked the top 40 with her sophomore album after it leaked months before 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Don’t be bitter if you’re album is not doing what you supposed it would do. If it’s not giving, it’s not giving. Her music seems a little generic to me. And it’s all good but not… weird, not unique, not out-of-the-box, not very personal or self-outing. It’s just very safe. Very bland. Just saying.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

She has massive hits because of the collabs and it always shocks me how many streams she has but it doesn’t translate over to her sales. Even Ava cracked the top 40 with her sophomore album after it leaked months before 

Agree with both. Only

bop for me was Can't stop drinking about you. Tried too hard and it's a turn off. You're not Britney stop.

• Like 1
On 5/8/2023 at 5:47 PM, MikeHunt said:

Is she independent at this point? If not, I don’t know how she hasn’t been dropped by her label. 

Every now and again she collabs with another artist on their project and because it’s a success, it keeps her afloat. She’s not a likeable artist. I dont care for her vocals. She’s not a performer. She can write though, I’ll give her that.

she can write I'm a have the best fing night of my life. great lyrics, huh? if u truly want great lyrics check out pheobe Bridgers. She sounds like she's smoked too much. But lastly, 132 is still pretty successful. no chance is she dropped

3 hours ago, Midnights said:

I mean she's only known for her collabs... 

They tried to push her onto the public with big collabs such as David Guetta but nobody's waiting for that anymore... also, the David Guetta collab is pure trash and lazy imo, it's a miracle it got where it went.

exactly lol its so trash

• Love 1

Blue isn't helping this album really at all, and it doesn't belong with the flow. Bebe even admitted she doesn't remember recording the song at all. 

Miracle Man or When it Rains should've been the lead single rather than Heart Wants What It Wants. 

Satellite and Seasons have lazy music videos and are rather questionable singles as well. Bebe looked ridiculous dressed as a giant pot leaf. 

I hope she has some better luck next run, I'm wondering if this album will be the final nail in the coffin for her with her label...

10 minutes ago, Alphabet Boy said:

Blue isn't helping this album really at all, and it doesn't belong with the flow. Bebe even admitted she doesn't remember recording the song at all. 

Miracle Man or When it Rains should've been the lead single rather than Heart Wants What It Wants. 

Satellite and Seasons have lazy music videos and are rather questionable singles as well. Bebe looked ridiculous dressed as a giant pot leaf. 

I hope she has some better luck next run, I'm wondering if this album will be the final nail in the coffin for her with her label...

again, making the billboard 200 is an achievement, just not the type she's looking for.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block