Kesha reveals album cover

Kesha posted articles from Rolling stone and Nylon where she was interviewed about the album on her Facebook stories if anyone is interested. She talks in depth about the creation of the album and some of the songs. Dropped lots of song titles.

I’m so excited. This is just kind of album I need right now.

14 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

To me Kesha will always be 2009-2012 drunk girl bop nostalgia. That’s it

Honestly, THIS! 1000%

She’s really trying so hard to shred her image. I mean all props to her because she wants to be seen as a real actual Artist. (Gaga and even Miley cleaned up their images) Plus all the things she went through with Dr Luke. Since Rainbow, she’s had a chance to supposedly make music that she truly wants to make. It’s just that her debut image is too cemented in our heads and it’s hard for us to see her in a different light. 

Edited by Alieniated3
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block