Britney VS X Tina - 20 Years Later

7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, I definitely don't' need a history lesson on their past exchanges I'm very well versed in that.

I think you might need more educating on their relationship as of late, Britney joined X Factor and Christina wished her well and said welcome to the club.

X Tina was on WWHL and said she loves Britney's song BOM.

X Tina did dish out a lot of nasty stuff and she apologized for it, How was X Tina a B to Britney after the fact? X Tina has been taking the high road when Britney attacked her and Pink attacked her X Tina kept it cute. 

X Factor was 10 years ago 😂😂😂😂😂

Over the years they have tried to smooth things out a number of times, but the reality is that they were childhood friends and then grew apart. It's okay that they aren't best friends. They aren't going to be hanging out and actual friends again. And that's okay.

Also it's hilarious that you think Xtina is known for taking the high road. Overall and over the years, that's what Britney was known for. She's very sweet and never rude. Britney has gotten a lot of aggressive insults over the years and rarely even claps back when it is deserved. 

Thanks for the conversation but I think my work here is done. I do enjoy your Make Me video profile picture ❤️

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, BritneyWiki said:

Over the years they have tried to smooth things out a number of times, but the reality is that they were childhood friends and then grew apart. It's okay that they aren't best friends. They aren't going to be hanging out and actual friends again. And that's okay.

Also it's hilarious that you think Xtina is known for taking the high road. Overall and over the years, that's what Britney was known for. She's very sweet and never rude. Britney has gotten a lot of aggressive insults over the years and rarely even claps back when it is deserved. 

Thanks for the conversation but I think my work here is done. I do enjoy your Make Me video profile picture ❤️

:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

There’s a reason why Britney ultimately ended up becoming more successful and having more commercial success. And that’s the tea! 

• Love 2
Just now, BritneyWiki said:

I did mention as of late X Tina has taken the high road; I didn't say she's "known" for taking the high road.

Britney clapped back over what? X Tina being sweet and coming out in support of her during the C Ship, in which Lady Gaga didn't say a thing then all of a sudden gets all this praise after it ends, she's parading around talking about it.

No one said they have to be friends for best friends, I just don't think they hate one another like the fans assume.

Appreciate your comments sis, christina aguilera wink GIF

• Love 2

As a pop music fan, I've always appreciated Xtina until recently. I saw her live and she was incredible live, and I viewed the feud as two young competitive people pitted against each other, constantly having to prove themselves...

That was until the "I'm happy for her" incident, that truly changed my opinion on her because it felt dismissive, not only towards someone who has been your contemporary but completely detached from the severity of Britney's situation, and that made me, personally, retrospectively review her. She did use Britney's name far more than Britney spears used hers, and at some point, when several of your contemporaries have no positive experiences with you, the problem isn't everyone else. That's just my opinion though.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

As a pop music fan, I've always appreciated Xtina until recently. I saw her live and she was incredible live, and I viewed the feud as two young competitive people pitted against each other, constantly having to prove themselves...

That was until the "I'm happy for her" incident, that truly changed my opinion on her because it felt dismissive, not only towards someone who has been your contemporary but completely detached from the severity of Britney's situation, and that made me, personally, retrospectively review her. She did use Britney's name far more than Britney spears used hers, and at some point, when several of your contemporaries have no positive experiences with you, the problem isn't everyone else. That's just my opinion though.

I agree with most of this except for the "I'm happy for you" comment. X Tina had already spoken out in a lengthy response in support of Britney after her testimony. (This was way more than most if many have said at all).

This was X Tina's night and she's always being asked about Britney; Sam did the same thing on the red carpet as her husband and dismissed it, yet he gets a pass.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree with most of this except for the "I'm happy for you" comment. X Tina had already spoken out in a lengthy response in support of Britney after her testimony. (This was way more than most if many have said at all).

This was X Tina's night and she's always being asked about Britney; Sam did the same thing on the red carpet as her husband and dismissed it, yet he gets a pass.

I understand it was her night, but there have been endless examples of events and interviews where she has had no issue mentioning Britney throughout her career, whether it was impressions or actual comments on collaborations to build hype. It's worth mentioning that Cher said everyone knew in Vegas; Xtina had a Vegas show. Whether it was dismissive or just poorly worded, it came across as messy.

Sam is Britney's husband and was her fiance at the time, I believe. He had more of a reason to not use Britney's name, because he never really has used Britney's name to promote his work/appearances. He's in her immediate circle. Xtina is a contemporary with a history with Britney. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

What is it that 20 years later fans still have a huge dislike for Christina, when Both Britney and X Tina have both accomplished so much and both are still having success?

Discuss why after 20 years when it comes to Britney, you're so pressed over Legend X.

Do the fans make it more dramatic than it is, both Britney and X Tina said they laugh at the rumors, and X Tina apologized for her behavior back in the day and wrote Britney an apology letter.

When most celebs wouldn't speak out about Britney and the C Ship, X Tina wrote a beautiful and lengthy letter in support of Britney.

If Christina is such a flop, why turn everything Britney does as a reference to her former friend?

Discuss

Christina aguilera britney spears vmas GIF on GIFER - by Sharpweaver

Christina Aguilera — caguilera: Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears...

Christina Aguilera Mickey Mouse Club

Christina Aguilera on Britney Spears: 'Every woman deserves freedom'

Because Xtina has talked trash about her so many times and never apologised for it. She is just a nasty person. What is there to like? 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

It's you, hey, you're the problem it's you.

5 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

There both moms and have survived the business, what's hilarious is fans wanting Britney so badly to get a Grammy nomination for HMC yet drag X Tina's Latin Grammy win. 

Grammy is probably full of Lou Taylor's employer, so I wouldn't really think about it too much. It's actual money from the sales that really matters. HMC bring in major profit with genuine longevity way past the payola period, and even chart longer than Beyonce payola lead single.  And outside the AAA+ league, there's Xtuna who nobody cared to pay to listen to.

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Almost Mystical said:

It's you, hey, you're the problem it's you.

Grammy is probably full of Lou Taylor's employer, so I wouldn't really think about it too much. It's actual money from the sales that really matters. HMC bring in major profit with genuine longevity way past the payola period, and even chart longer than Beyonce payola lead single.  And outside the AAA+ league, there's Xtuna who nobody cared to pay to listen to.

spacer.png

Selling music doesn't make much money, it's the performing shows that brings in the dough.

With Christina Aguilera GIFs | TenorXtina Christina Aguilera GIF - Xtina Christina Aguilera The Xperience -  Discover & Share GIFs

• Love 1
4 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I understand it was her night, but there have been endless examples of events and interviews where she has had no issue mentioning Britney throughout her career, whether it was impressions or actual comments on collaborations to build hype. It's worth mentioning that Cher said everyone knew in Vegas; Xtina had a Vegas show. Whether it was dismissive or just poorly worded, it came across as messy.

Sam is Britney's husband and was her fiance at the time, I believe. He had more of a reason to not use Britney's name, because he never really has used Britney's name to promote his work/appearances. He's in her immediate circle. Xtina is a contemporary with a history with Britney. 

So we're just going to conveniently ignore X Tina's beautiful statement after Britney's testimony.

If anything, Sam had MORE of a reason to stick up for his GF, Sam was hired by team con so he was a contemporary as well.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block