Britney VS X Tina - 20 Years Later

11 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's a cycle of.

Christina didn't apologize.

Then they say her apology wasn't good enough

Then it just keeps snowballing into excuses.

Saying X Tina's voice is just 'okay' is hilarious, she's the voice of this generation. 

She has a great voice. But she is nowhere near the level of Celine, Whitney or Mariah. I find her voice to be whiny, nasal and she always oversings and shouts too much. It's not the most pleasant voice. I actually far prefer Britney's voice.

I don't like her because of her attitude. Plain and simple. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Viking84 said:

She has a great voice. But she is nowhere near the level of Celine, Whitney or Mariah. I find her voice to be whiny, nasal and she always oversings and shouts too much. It's not the most pleasant voice. I actually far prefer Britney's voice.

I don't like her because of her attitude. Plain and simple. 

Whitney's voice is a powerhouse voice, I do think that Christina can compete with Mariah and possibly drown her out the way Whitney did in the duet they did. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Whitney's voice is a powerhouse voice, I do think that Christina can compete with Mariah and possibly drown her out the way Whitney did in the duet they did. 

Maybe today as Mariah's voice deteriorated a lot in the late 90s, but Christina at her peak has nothing on Mariah at her peak, in my humble opinion.

Edited by Viking84
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Maybe today as Mariah's voice deteriorated a lot in the late 90s, but Christina at her peak has nothing on Mariah at her peak, in my humble opinion.

Like it or not Christina is part of the greatest voices of all time list with Whitney, Celine, Mariah she may not top some fo them vocally however she tops most singers vocals. 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Like it or not Christina is part of the greatest voices of all time list with Whitney, Celine, Mariah she may not top some fo them vocally however she tops most singers vocals. 

Well, we can agree to disagree. There are so many singers across the globe who have far better vocals than Christina. She has a great voice but she has never had a mind-blowing performance the way Celine, Mariah and Whitney had. I saw Christina live in 2004 and she has a great voice but calling it one of the greatest voices of all time is such a stretch. There are so many singers internationally with far better voices.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Well, we can agree to disagree. There are so many singers across the globe who have far better vocals than Christina. She has a great voice but she has never had a mind-blowing performance the way Celine, Mariah and Whitney had. I saw Christina live in 2004 and she has a great voice but calling it one of the greatest voices of all time is such a stretch. There are so many singers internationally with far better voices.

Of course, there are better singers, that doesn't take away the fact that Christina is one of the better vocalists of her generation.

There will always be someone better than us at something.

• Love 3

Why would Xtina have to apologize to Brit?:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

She never insulted her just spit a few truths here and there that no one dared to say, come on Britney was never perfect!

Then diehard fans have been hyping things up for years, if Britney and Xtina have already moved on, why don't you guys do the same?

Xtina had the opportunity to make fun of Britney during her most embarrassing moments, but only showed support for her.

This is the destiny!

While one had less success, but more respect as an artist and a happy, full and free life through the years.

The other had more success but less respect as an artist and an unhappy life over the years...

4 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

Why would Xtina have to apologize to Brit?:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

She never insulted her just spit a few truths here and there that no one dared to say, come on Britney was never perfect!

Then diehard fans have been hyping things up for years, if Britney and Xtina have already moved on, why don't you guys do the same?

Xtina had the opportunity to make fun of Britney during her most embarrassing moments, but only showed support for her.

This is the destiny!

While one had less success, but more respect as an artist and a happy, full and free life through the years.

The other had more success but less respect as an artist and an unhappy life over the years...

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

10 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

This is the destiny!

You spilled that tea honey 

• Love 2

Xtina has a good voice and she can sing but nowhere near of Whitney or Mariah. She could have been on the next level but her technique isn't that good and she screams everything now... it's tiring and one of the reason her music is not doing well. People is done with her oversingin her own songs.

She is the perfect example that a good voice doesn't mean u are a better singer. 

I'm not even gonna start talkin about how she failed in keepin that "voice of a generation" title. Keep thinkin Xtina is near to Celine, Whitney or Mariah... the delusion speaks by itself.

The day you "Fighters" realize that Xtina is not on the same sentence than Michael Jackson, Madonna, Mariah Carey, Britney Spears, Whitney Houston... you will start to live a happy life for real. Xtina is another Avril Lavigne (and I love Avril), Ciara, Selena Gomez... she had her moment back then but now she is only living because of her old fans (and because Britney exist so you can come here in disguise trollin around) and you still act like she is a living legend and a powerful name in music when she is clearly not. Just look at the new generation.. they are obsessed with prime Britney, Xtina on the other hand is nowhere to be found. 

Is sad and I feel sorry for u. You have to make fun of Britney current situation and mental health to prove your points when the reality is that even current Britney doin nothin but twirlin in her living room is outperforming Xtina no matter if its in spanish or english... Xtina always fails. So stop blaiming Britney and us for something that only depends on Xtina. 

2 hours ago, Jota del Toro said:

The day you "Fighters" realize that Xtina is not on the same sentence than Michael Jackson, Madonna, Mariah Carey, Britney Spears, Whitney Houston... you will start to live a happy life for real. Xtina is another Avril Lavigne (and I love Avril), Ciara, Selena Gomez... she had her moment back then but now she is only living because of her old fans (and because Britney exist so you can come here in disguise trollin around) and you still act like she is a living legend and a powerful name in music when she is clearly not. Just look at the new generation.. they are obsessed with prime Britney, Xtina on the other hand is nowhere to be found. 

Is sad and I feel sorry for u. You have to make fun of Britney current situation and mental health to prove your points when the reality is that even current Britney doin nothin but twirlin in her living room is outperforming Xtina no matter if its in spanish or english... Xtina always fails. So stop blaiming Britney and us for something that only depends on Xtina. 

MJ is the KING of POP and Madonna is the QUEEN of POP.

Trying to equate anyone to their stature is hideous boo, I understand you dislike Christina, but all the lies you keep spewing in these threads about her and trying to make it seem as though she hasn't done anything is hilarious.

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 2

I've been a fan of both since their second albums. TBH If Britney and Xtina reconnected, it would be really good for Britney. On a personal level, her family has left her. On a professional level, there are very few people that can relate to Britney (Xtina, Beyonce, JLo). However, Xtina and Britney had a real history and friendship.  It's a shame though that the media and stans came in-between them once again.

• Love 1
Just now, rolando G said:

I've been a fan of both since their second albums. TBH If Britney and Xtina reconnected, it would be really good for Britney. On a personal level, her family has left her. On a professional level, there are very few people that can relate to Britney (Xtina, Beyonce, JLo). However, Xtina and Britney had a real history and friendship.  It's a shame though that the media and stans came in-between them once again.

Very well said and I think Britney could learn a few things from X Tina as a big sis.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 2
4 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

MJ is the KING of POP and Madonna is the QUEEN of POP.

Trying to equate anyone to their stature is hideous boo, I understand you dislike Christina, but all the lies you keep spewing in these threads about her and trying to make it seem as though she hasn't done anything is hilarious.

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Lies? Hahaha u are delusional and a troll in disguise too. Since when videos and pics are lies? Britney is the princess of pop. Xtina is the shadow of pop and the voice of the birthday parties of her kids. You think because you are 4 gays coming at me I'm gonna stop? U wish 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block