Britney VS X Tina - 20 Years Later

7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Selling music doesn't make much money, it's the performing shows that brings in the dough.

With Christina Aguilera GIFs | TenorXtina Christina Aguilera GIF - Xtina Christina Aguilera The Xperience -  Discover & Share GIFs

Right, and now since we want to talk about commercial performance, Xtuna, while working hard screaming and getting her *** slapped every night, still can’t get much attendance with only 78% attendance in 2019 (pre COVID) and get canceled 8 months later. Even after COVID ends, Vegas don’t want her anymore and she continues to do small tour with low attendance (8,000 seats for La Flopza). That’s good for her, I guess.. But not to the level of Britney Spears where she only work for 3 hours and still make a bigger impact than 13 years of Xtuna career. And yes, that include Bionic Tour.

spacer.png

Funny how you started flaming this thread and get burned in the end. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

In real life, currently, below is my opinion of what I think Britney and Christina think of each other. I also think you have some rose colored glasses that only remember the few nice comments Christina was forced to make about Britney to save face. Christina has made a lot of aggressive and negative comments towards Britney over the years. I don't care to educate you about years of back and forth between them. The latest thing was very recently.

Britney on Christina: that messy B unfollowed me on Instagram. Oh well, she hasn't been a real friend to me since we were teens.

Christina on Britney: FINALLY this crazy B said something remotely mean to me and I can publicly be a B to her again. I'm so jealous of her success, and so sick of being asked about her every time I do promo.

Y'all really corny with this "Christina is jealous of Britney's success!!!!!" They are both extremely successful. If you think that at this point Christina cares about topping the charts or some Spotify streams while being a millionaire and living in a mansion, then you are crazy.

As for Britney, Britney never followed Christina back, she probably doesn't even know that Christina unfollowed her. 

Y'all love to make up these narratives in your head like, seek help. Both are grown-*** women enjoying their millionaire lives. 

And lastly... Stop living through these women. Their achievements aren't yours. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

Right, and now since we want to talk about commercial performance, Xtuna, while working hard screaming and getting her *** slapped every night, still can’t get much attendance with only 78% attendance in 2019 (pre COVID) and get canceled 8 months later. Even after COVID ends, Vegas don’t want her anymore and she continues to do small tour with low attendance (8,000 seats for La Flopza). That’s good for her, I guess.. But not to the level of Britney Spears where she only work for 3 hours and still make a bigger impact than 13 years of Xtuna career. And yes, that include Bionic Tour.

spacer.png

Domination tickets weren't selling in Vegas either sis, and a live screaming vocal tops a lipped one honey.

Most artists aren't selling and many of them are doing joint tours with many artists or smaller venues these days.

Christina has millions and millions of dollars so I'm sure she's not worried about selling out a show at this point.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

Y'all really corny with this "Christina is jealous of Britney's success!!!!!" They are both extremely successful. If you think that at this point Christina cares about topping the charts or some Spotify streams while being a millionaire and living in a mansion, then you are crazy.

As for Britney, Britney never followed Christina back, she probably doesn't even know that Christina unfollowed her. 

Y'all love to make up these narratives in your head like, seek help. Both are grown-*** women enjoying their millionaire lives. 

I just said almost the same thing sis, people act like Britney has been selling millions and millions of albums and hasn't had a #1 album in over a decade.

It's the music business now days and both have done well and have longevity.

Christina doesn't have to work another day in her life and that's more that can be said for most people. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1
  • Super Mods
22 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Domination tickets weren't selling in Vegas either sis, and a live screaming vocal tops a lipped one honey.

Most artists aren't selling and many of them are doing joint tours with many artists or smaller venues these days.

Christina has millions and millions of dollars so I'm sure she's not worried about selling out a show at this point.

21 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I just said almost the same thing sis, people act like Britney has been selling millions and millions of albums and hasn't had a #1 album in over a decade.

It's the music business now days and both have done well and have longevity.

Christina doesn't have to work another day in her life and that's more that can be said for most people. 

Did you make this just to try and bring Britney down? Get a life. 

i don't think Britney Xtina drama is still relevant. Yet Britney herself voiced on her stories the moment Xtina didn't want to answer question about her. What is how  But i am happy for her meme came out. But as fellow peers i think they can cherish the time in MMC then it all was just fun. Unfortunately Britneys journey was way harder bc of chsip but she is also more successfull than Xtina. 

Edited by icybaby
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
48 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

:queenie_falling_dying_dead::mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, icybaby said:

i don't think Britney Xtina drama is still relevant. Yet Britney herself voiced on her stories the moment Xtina didn't want to answer question about her. What is how  But i am happy for her meme came out. But as fellow peers i think they can cherish the time in MMC then it all was just fun. Unfortunately Britneys journey was way harder then but she is also more successfull than Xtina. 

Britney will forever be more successful than Christina :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

I literally don't care I was just answering a question honestly. Sorry I upset you so much!

1 minute ago, Viking84 said:

What a non-apology. Lol. She basically just blames the magazine for twisting her words. Typical narcissist. 🤣

So you have access to the letter? Clearly Britney forgave her and said they were friends during her X Factor run and even exchanged baby gifts.

Should you make a mistake or do wrong as a human and have you never wanted forgiveness?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

So you have access to the letter? Clearly Britney forgave her and said they were friends during her X Factor run and even exchanged baby gifts.

Should you make a mistake or do wrong as a human and have you never wanted forgiveness?

If Christina was genuinely sorry, she wouldn't deflect when asked about it in an interview. Everything she says publicly is always to make herself look good. We can only really go by what Britney says and after that Blender interview, Britney said that Christina approached her in a club and stuck her tongue down her throat and that Britney told her she is fake. The latest comments about Christina have also been negative. 

I love the Stripped album and I used to be a big fan. She has a good voice. Not the best. She is a bit overrated and a bit of a one-trick pony but yes, she can sing. Her fans are delusional though. She is not a good person. This has been proved countless times by fan and celebrity encounters. I even have a friend who has had her as a client to confirm this. Like her if you want but let's not pretend she is a nice human being because that's simply a lie.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

If Christina was genuinely sorry, she wouldn't deflect when asked about it in an interview. Everything she says publicly is always to make herself look good. We can only really go by what Britney says and after that Blender interview, Britney said that Christina approached her in a club and stuck her tongue down her throat and that Britney told her she is fake. The latest comments about Christina have also been negative. 

I love the Stripped album and I used to be a big fan. She has a good voice. Not the best. She is a bit overrated and a bit of a one-trick pony but yes, she can sing. Her fans are delusional though. She is not a good person. This has been proved countless times by fan and celebrity encounters. I even have a friend who has had her as a client to confirm this. Like her if you want but let's not pretend she is a nice human being because that's simply a lie.

How do you know how Christina genuinely felt on the inside? Are you in her mind or part of her body?

You're talking about 20-year-old drama in that Blender magazine they both moved on from it.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, ItsBeyonce said:

Jealousy, plain and simple.  Floptina has an amazing voice, even our fave admitted that she wishes she could sing like her.

It's a cycle of.

Christina didn't apologize.

Then they say her apology wasn't good enough

Then it just keeps snowballing into excuses.

Saying X Tina's voice is just 'okay' is hilarious, she's the voice of this generation. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

How do you know how Christina genuinely felt on the inside? Are you in her mind or part of her body?

You're talking about 20-year-old drama in that Blender magazine they both moved on from it.

Well, Britney still doesn't like Christina. So there's that. 

I still think you are great, though. 😘❤️

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block