Do you like Christina Aguilera

I used to hate her solely because I loved Britney and wanted her to be #1

I actually thought it was hilarious how they kept pinning her against Britney and watching her fall :eyes_britney_laugh:

Now I think back on how irrational and gimmicky that all was and how I played right into it. I love her now. I think she's a feisty, beautiful soul, and I'd love for her to have the kind of comeback when she released her first album. I know she doesn't love that kind of music, but hopefully, she can find her niche in it again. 

Of course, I hope she collaborates with Britney cause, deep down. I think they love each other. They've known each other since childhood. I'd love to see a resurrection story. Even with Justin T. - OMG, imagine the meltdowns :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Edited by ObsessedBritFan1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey sisters like I get this is a Brit forum and you are all Brit fans but don't be rude to Ms. Aguilera. Ok she used to make nasty comments lol but I honestly do understand her: She always had and still has an amazing talent and voice, she worked really hard to get where she got to being constantly compared to Britney every single time, like put on her shoes. Like industry has always been unfair to female artists to the point it was and still IS disgusting. They don't do it with males, at least not that obvious. I honestly feel Christina is so much nicer, sweet and funny today.

My story: I used to be a Britney fan #1. Then this ***** came and Britney was #2.

Especially when Mi Reflejo came out. I'm spanish so that might be why, lol. I remember being so so so so hyped about Stripped since Mi Reflejo came out and she did not disappoint. It was even better than expected. What a ******* album, like no other pop singer has topped it. Not even herself and she knows it, that's why she is like in limbo state. But don't worry sis, it's still your album.

I think she used to do better music in 2002-2010 that from 2012 to this day. But I still have faith on her 'cause she can do it. She is talented she just lost the will to be huge.

Edited by BlueBalls86

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.