Kelly Clarkson's new song "mine" out now!

AII

Kelly Clarkson's new single mine is out now. (At least in Australia!!)

On first listen it's actually a pretty ok song.. I usually find that the first lesson is a bit of a struggle but this one flowed nicely. It's mid tempo.. It reminds me of another song but I just can't put my finger on it but overall it's good

Interesting choice for a first single I thought.. I wouldn't say it's the most radio-friendly song but it's okay

I think it will do well on the charts.

My worry is that she has over exposed herself by singing a song every day on the Kelly Clarkson show and her voice just sort of sounds a little bit meh at this point So it'll be interesting to see whether the general public are still excited to hear her voice with new music or whether she's now just known as a cover singer

Season 11 Nbc GIF by The Voice

• Love 4

I like both of her new songs! They' re nothing the world has never heard, but, as the OP stated, they're great fit for her. To me, they are well sung, i didn't notice anything wrong with your voice. It's nice to hear some emotive adult contemporary ballads that aren't a total snooze Kelly Clarkson Nbc GIF by The Voice

Edited by onlybiczz
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, AII said:

My worry is that she has over exposed herself by singing a song every day on the Kelly Clarkson show and her voice just sort of sounds a little bit meh at this point So it'll be interesting to see whether the general public are still excited to hear her voice with new music or whether she's now just known as a cover singer

lol that's so dramatic 

24 minutes ago, JayTawndre Rocks said:

So good..

And the album cover for Chemistry is 🔥

Oh yes!! I didn't know the cover was out. This looks amazing!! Finally a great album cover. These days I'm finding album covers aren't that great so it's good that she's gone back to something visually appealing and artistic

• Love 1
On 4/14/2023 at 6:54 AM, AII said:

Kelly Clarkson's new single mine is out now. (At least in Australia!!)

On first listen it's actually a pretty ok song.. I usually find that the first lesson is a bit of a struggle but this one flowed nicely. It's mid tempo.. It reminds me of another song but I just can't put my finger on it but overall it's good

Interesting choice for a first single I thought.. I wouldn't say it's the most radio-friendly song but it's okay

I think it will do well on the charts.

Season 11 Nbc GIF by The Voice

Kelly Clarkson has gone on Instagram live to talk about the new album. One of the things mentioned was that the album is a cross between breakaway, stronger and meaning of life. Lyrically it's similar to my December but sonically it's different. Can't wait to hear it! 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, AII said:

Kelly Clarkson has gone on Instagram live to talk about the new album. One of the things mentioned was that the album is a cross between breakaway, stronger and meaning of life. Lyrically it's similar to my December but sonically it's different. Can't wait to hear it! 

Super excited!!!! Love Kelly since Idol 💜

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block