Britney: I hired a personal trainer and she pinched the skin on my stomach and legs and told me I need to get my younger body back

5 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

sadly Britney Spears’s career was built on her looks. She ain’t no Whitney, Celine, Mariah. 

I know conservatives and easily-offended people get upset when people talk about her looks and criticize but we ain’t living in a fantasy world. But yeah.. truth is Britney never got her body back after her 2 pregnancies,  even when she was at her thinnest (post pregnancy in 2008 and 2016) it was just not like it used to be, her shape changed.

You look at Shakira, Jennifer Lopez, Kardashians etc and their bodies are even better than before their pregnancies so I kinda get why she is so self aware. And I can see why her trainer pinched her belly.. skin is loose.. look at her bellybutton and it’s been like that for years

good lord I feel bad putting my forbidden thoughts into words.. :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Dont come at me sisters.. I did not lie :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill: 

Britney-Spears-BBMAs.jpg?_ga=2.63593446.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

Sad that you don't realize that Britney could have talked about what her father did without bringing up Christina whose weight has been often talked about in the media.

Sad that you don’t have empathy for someone who went through a traumatic event and only brought up Xtina because 1. They were always compared to each other which makes them rivals, 2. She went to her show and felt jealous and hurt that Xtina could pick her own dancers to make herself look good, but she couldn’t, and 3. Taking what she said out of context.

Also I love how everyone was/is to defend Xtina because they took what Britney said out of context, when Xtina has a long history of blatantly shaming Britney for everything, yet it seems to slip people’s minds, and don’t say it was in the past when she had that little moment on the red carpet just when Britney got out of the con of Xtina making goofy faces, looking towards her manager for help to avoid answering the question, and condescendingly fake tone saying she was happy for her when what Britney went through was very traumatic.

Xtina has always been a fake ***** to Britney for decades, yet everyone wants to jump on Britney’s *** for taking what she said out of context as fat shaming.

Another thing, y’all ain’t innocent either, I saw the Oreo comments from when Xtina was doing commercials for them, so don’t play cute and innocent that y’all didn’t drag Xtina to hell and back for that.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

sadly Britney Spears’s career was built on her looks. She ain’t no Whitney, Celine, Mariah. 

I know conservatives and easily-offended people get upset when people talk about her looks and criticize but we ain’t living in a fantasy world. But yeah.. truth is Britney never got her body back after her 2 pregnancies,  even when she was at her thinnest (post pregnancy in 2008 and 2016) it was just not like it used to be, her shape changed.

You look at Shakira, Jennifer Lopez, Kardashians etc and their bodies are even better than before their pregnancies so I kinda get why she is so self aware. And I can see why her trainer pinched her belly.. skin is loose.. look at her bellybutton and it’s been like that for years

good lord I feel bad putting my forbidden thoughts into words.. :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Dont come at me sisters.. I did not lie :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill: 

Have you forgotten her performing skills as that was mostly the driving factor behind her big career? Stop being delusional and lying that it was just her looks that made her famous. She’s a very skilled performer and everyone sees that, why do you think everyone calls her the queen of the VMAs, queen of TRL, queen of MTV in general, it’s not just her looks sweetie.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

At this point you're not even contributing to the thread or the topic, instead of lurking around in here and quoting members just to disagree with their posts please add to the discussion or stop.

Saying that member hates Britney isn't cool, he gave his opinion on the matter and was on topic and no one has to agree.

You're hopping around in here trying to stir things up, not everyone is going to agree with you.

He's entitled to his opinion on the matter just like you are. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

It was hate, plain and simple, get over yourself. You’re also contributing to the hate as well like you always do.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

You can stop with this newfound 'mean girl' spirit sis don't dish is when clearly you can't take it.

Now take a hike out of this thread and stop the BS you keep trying to spew. 

I didn't say anything negative about Britney's body so you can stop the lies and I don't care if you quoted me you're in my thread and in others stirring up drama,

These topics are to talk about the topic not come in here and quote everyone you disagree with to bash them personally and put words in their mouths,

You need to STOP.

Ain’t that the pot calling the kettle black

Btw she’s got her ring on just in case you didn’t know.

Edited by Blackout SZN
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

@easy

Instead of lying on me and others like you're notorious for, and also notorious for not actually going through the comments, I never said anything negative about Britney's body or her looks and defended her in many of my comments.

This false narrate you're putting out there isn't cool and is full of lies. 

If you’re gonna quote your posts, include the ones where you were dragging her as well. They’re littered all over this thread.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

You have 46 posts in this thread, reminding people of something Britney said last year and then clarified the next day, and videos of her being harrassed by paparazzi, all because she essentially said 'A trainer upset me with a comment about my body'...

you've been in several threads celebrating that Britney wasn't wearing her ring, because you don't like her choice of fiance.

You're constantly told your 'opinions' read as negative against Britney. 

That's on you and no one else, and quoting five posts out of 46 (less than a ninth of your posts in this thread alone) doesn't prove your point. 

You having an 'opinion' doesn't excluding you from being rightly criticised for it.

Clapping Applause GIF

• Love 1
On 4/10/2023 at 12:10 PM, DiamondCircus said:

On 4/10/2023 at 12:13 PM, DiamondCircus said:

No same thing different song 

On 4/10/2023 at 12:14 PM, DiamondCircus said:

The ones posted in XRay at her hotel

On 4/10/2023 at 12:56 PM, DiamondCircus said:

Britney spent 4 hours of her Easter Sunday making this for us. :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

On 4/10/2023 at 1:08 PM, DiamondCircus said:

The ones in X Ray the paps took when she was in Mexico and Puerto Rico. 

On 4/10/2023 at 1:12 PM, DiamondCircus said:

It's weird that Hesam and Britney just don't help eachother.

He wanted to learn to dance at one point, she wanted to be trained, she could teach him how to dance and he can train her. 

On 4/10/2023 at 1:12 PM, DiamondCircus said:

Yes she did.  :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

On 4/10/2023 at 1:37 PM, DiamondCircus said:

No as I recall she just hit the unfollow button on Britney. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

On 4/10/2023 at 1:41 PM, DiamondCircus said:

Exactly and they started that pages ago commenting about derailing when everyone has been on topic. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

23 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Possibly it's plausible no one's bought them yet. 

22 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree jumping ship would be the best, I'd be scared if I were her to stay in a state that took over her life and the constant complaining about the paps too. 

Beautiful comment babe.

Sorry you went through that :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

17 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

14 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think many people want the best for her, and to enjoy her life. Hopefully she will fly out to more places and enjoy her freedom more. 

People are really reaching here's another 15 comments, while others keep bringing up the ring in this thread and only quoting members to attack them, my comments aren't what people lie about.

It's factual Britney went after others weight, we don't have to like it or agree with it but @dulcaewm posted the video and we all seen the X tina headlines.

Telling members in here they're not fans cause they don't agree with EVERYTHING Britney does is more real then a 'yes' person.

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, Blackout SZN said:

Sad that you don’t have empathy for someone who went through a traumatic event and only brought up Xtina because 1. They were always compared to each other which makes them rivals, 2. She went to her show and felt jealous and hurt that Xtina could pick her own dancers to make herself look good, but she couldn’t, and 3. Taking what she said out of context.

Also I love how everyone was/is to defend Xtina because they took what Britney said out of context, when Xtina has a long history of blatantly shaming Britney for everything, yet it seems to slip people’s minds, and don’t say it was in the past when she had that little moment on the red carpet just when Britney got out of the con of Xtina making goofy faces, looking towards her manager for help to avoid answering the question, and condescendingly fake tone saying she was happy for her when what Britney went through was very traumatic.

Xtina has always been a fake ***** to Britney for decades, yet everyone wants to jump on Britney’s *** for taking what she said out of context as fat shaming.

Another thing, y’all ain’t innocent either, I saw the Oreo comments from when Xtina was doing commercials for them, so don’t play cute and innocent that y’all didn’t drag Xtina to hell and back for that.

I have lots of empathy for Britney, you can believe or not believe it, that's not important. I'm not being callous when I don't agree with Britney at times and share my honest opinion without being disrespectful. And I think it's naive of you to think that Britney gave Christina as an example because they used to be compared and because she went to her show. The first reason you gave is not even a logical reason for Britney to use Christina as an example and I'm sure she went to lots of concerts but you can't name someone thin and say their team used bigger dancers to make her look smaller because there is no need to make them look smaller. We don't take anything out of context, that clarification actually didn't clarify anything, like the other clarification where she said she wasn't talking about Selena's video but Kelis' Milkshake video because in her original post, she was shading a video and a singer; but in her clarification she was kind of praising Milkshake and Kelis was not licking an ice-cream. Those posts are back-pedalling.

You are truly biased. Christina's publicist, or whoever that was, urging her to go in even before the Britney question. And that face was obviously intented to be "I'm sorry, I can't talk about it right now" face even though it might not have come across that way. Do you think Christina is brainless and would be condescending in a situation like this, knowing that she would get crap for it? And some people completely disregard Christina's twitter thread about Britney's testimony in which she mentioned some details that someone who was interested in Britney's case would know. Britney has every right to be pissed off about the things Christina has done, but doing things like posting a caption saying "Happy birthday Fausto!" because Christina used the name Jamie while promoting a small project (like that's a rare name) and blasting Christina in her stories while saying nothing about the support she has shown on twitter before the con was dissolved...That's looking for reasons to keep hating on someone.

And for the last paragraph, you're really being childish. I've never ever body-shamed anyone in my entire life. You are making assumptions about me without any kind of proof, I'm not "y'all".

Edited by britisthecolor
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

You have a right to your opinion, it's obvious you're in here to derail almost all of your comments are off topic and or filled with personal attacks on members in the thread. You've commented repeatedly about the ring, divorce and other people as fans that has nothing to do with this topic. Just remember that if everyone doesn't agree with you it's okay, we're all allowed to be individuals have different thoughts and opinions. Have a great day. 

21 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

But but I thought she was heading for a divorce!!!! Wtf man?! I’m so emotionally compromised!!!!

Anger Rage GIF

Reveal hidden contents

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

21 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

First off, if you’re talking about Xtina, then she clarified she wasn’t trying to talk **** about her weight. She was trying to say her dad went out of his way to get smaller dancers to make her look bigger on purpose. That was the point of that post. Sad that you didn’t have the reading comprehension to see that.

As I said in another response to you, that pap deserved it and I highly doubt he went home and cried about it since he was making money off Britney at her expense at a low time in her life.

20 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Ain’t that the pot calling the kettle black

Btw she’s got her ring on just in case you didn’t know.

18 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

If you’re gonna quote your posts, include the ones where you were dragging her as well. They’re littered all over this thread.

15 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Yeah you don’t care because you’re not a fan of Britney, it’s ok, just admit it.

12 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Clapping Applause GIF

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

I have lots of empathy for Britney, you can believe or not believe it, that's not important. I'm not being callous when I don't agree with Britney at times and share my honest opinion without being disrespectful. And I think it's naive of you to think that Britney gave Christina as an example because they used to be compared and because she went to her show. The first reason you gave is not even a logical reason for Britney to use Christina as an example and I'm sure she went to lots of concerts but you can't name someone thin and say their team used bigger dancers to make her look smaller because there is no need to make them look smaller. We don't take anything out of context, that clarification actually didn't clarify anything, like the other clarification where she said she wasn't talking about Selena's video but Kelis' Milkshake video because in her original post, she was shading a video and a singer; but in her clarification she was kind of praising Milkshake and Kelis was not licking an ice-cream. Those posts are back-pedalling.

You are truly biased. Christina's publicist, or whoever that was, urging her to go in even before the Britney question. And that face was obviously intented to be "I'm sorry, I can't talk about it right now" face even though it might not have come across that way. Do you think Christina is brainless and would be condescending in a situation like this, knowing that she would get crap for it? And some people completely disregard Christina's twitter thread about Britney's testimony in which she mentioned some details that someone who was interested in Britney's case would know. Britney has every right to be pissed off about the things Christina has done, but doing things like posting a caption saying "Happy birthday Fausto!" because Christina used the name Jamie while promoting a small project (like that's a rare name) and blasting Christina in her stories while saying nothing about the support she has shown on twitter before the con was dissolved...That's looking for reasons to keep hating on someone.

And for the last paragraph, you're really being childish. I've never ever body-shamed anyone in my entire life. You are making assumptions about me without any kind of proof, I'm not "y'all".

Amen, it's wild that people can't be individuals and give their opinions or even post with the actual receipts without people claiming we're not fans.

I think it's totally fine if some of Britney's fans want to love everything and fight in her defense for everything, but it's also fine if other fans don't love everything or fight in her defense for everything.

I said countless times in this thread that was wrong of the trainer and instead people want to bring up divorce, the ring and other things in here to cause drama.

I love that you stand 10 toes down on your opinion as do I.

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Amen, it's wild that people can't be individuals and give their opinions or even post with the actual receipts without people claiming we're not fans.

I think it's totally fine if some of Britney's fans want to love everything and fight in her defense for everything, but it's also fine if other fans don't love everything or fight in her defense for everything.

I said countless times in this thread that was wrong of the trainer and instead people want to bring up divorce, the ring and other things in here to cause drama.

I love that you stand 10 toes down on your opinion as do I.

via GIPHY | Giphy, Gif, Yes

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I kinda disagree with she never got her body back. Look at her during the Circus album performance in GMA, she looked absolutely stunning. I think her fluctuations are way more connected to medications than post pregnancy.

Anyways, it is sad even a godamn trainer makes her feel worthless but yes, everybody has wrongly thaught her that her worth is her.body and that is it. I wish she could learn to value herself differently.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block