Zayn Malik debuts NEW LOOK

KrisJ

53 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

I'm not body-shaming. The OP asked what we think and I gave my opinion based on my taste in men. I prefer bulky men. For many people he has a perfect body.

You just proved my point. Stating what preferences you desire in a man is part shaming, what if the person was over weight and you go, well they’d be hotter with less weight on them. 

It’s the same thing just reversed. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, SJK said:

You just proved my point. Stating what preferences you desire in a man is part shaming, what if the person was over weight and you go, well they’d be hotter with less weight on them. 

It’s the same thing just reversed. 

The OP asked for our opinion on how hot he is. What difference would it be if I commented his face? Would that be any better than commenting his body? Then you should have a problem primarily with the question. I don't randomly go around commenting people's bodies. It was an answer to a question on a forum.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Viking84 said:

The OP asked for our opinion on how hot he is. What difference would it be if I commented his face? Would that be any better than commenting his body? Then you should have a problem primarily with the question. I don't randomly go around commenting people's bodies. It was an answer to a question on a forum.

Saying someone needs to "bulk up" is stating your personal preference when it wasn't necessary. He looks great just as he is. Everybody isn't into the bulky muscular gym heads. If that's something he wanted to be, he'd be that. The OP didn't ask "what would make him hotter". 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
9 hours ago, SouthernOreo said:

Saying someone needs to "bulk up" is stating your personal preference when it wasn't necessary. He looks great just as he is. Everybody isn't into the bulky muscular gym heads. If that's something he wanted to be, he'd be that. The OP didn't ask "what would make him hotter". 

I said that everyone has different types. I acknowledged that in my last post. I never said he doesn't look great. I think he looks great.

The OP's question was if he is still the hottest member of 1D? Is that not the problem then... asking a question objectifying people? Any possible reply to that question would involve some kind of evaluation of how aesthetically pleasing he is to the person replying, thereby giving their subjective opinion on his face/body. Do you understand?

He was cuter years ago, now he's fine but I think he is less handsome. Almost shaved hair and beard was his best. He put some weight on and I feel on that regard he looks better but not feeling the braids. I would still bang though, don't get me wrong and he's so talented I don't care. Now drop the music sis.

Edited by BlueBalls86
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block