Anna Nicole Smith and Britney

I just wonder did they ever meet ?

they had some things in common 

being from small towns in the south 

Anna when she was sober could seem nice and ordinary- two bad they could never have been friends 

Anna actually wrote a letter to Britney:

If yousee this for some oddball reason – because I look at your stuff, too[referring to Spears’ Web site] – and you want to be friends, I wouldlove so much to hang out with you. I think you’re totallycool, and I think we’re about to have babies around the same time…Iwould just love to meet you.

You can call my lawyer, my best friend, my confidante Howard Stern. I think everyone has his number. He’ll give it out to you, Britney. Take cares ,and I hope that you do great on your second pregnancy. I’m sure youwon’t even see this, but if you do, I’d really love to talk to you.Bye

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, lemonbaby said:

If yousee this for some oddball reason – because I look at your stuff, too[referring to Spears’ Web site] – and you want to be friends, I wouldlove so much to hang out with you. I think you’re totallycool, and I think we’re about to have babies around the same time…Iwould just love to meet you.

You can call my lawyer, my best friend, my confidante Howard Stern. I think everyone has his number. He’ll give it out to you, Britney. Take cares ,and I hope that you do great on your second pregnancy. I’m sure youwon’t even see this, but if you do, I’d really love to talk to you.Bye

Is that real?

1 hour ago, lemonbaby said:

:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: is this real?

22 hours ago, Fita said:

Is that real?

Yes i actually remember this. I remember her speaking openly about Britney, adoring her and comparing herself to Britney cause they were both pregnant with their second child around the same time. 

Edited by DollyParton

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.