Which song was more iconic? Britney’s “Crazy” or Beyoncé’s “Crazy In Love”?

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

I think they are both equally iconic to be honest. Both are too well known, everyone immediately recognized the songs from the first second and both are very well remembered. I don’t think there is a winner here but a tie.

I said pick oneAngry Parks And Rec GIF

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

I REALLY hate to say this especially cause I dont like Beyonce but Crazy in Love is more iconic and is more well known to the public than (You Drive Me) Crazy.

Which sucks cause I prefer (You Drive Me) Crazy.

Justice for (You Drive Me) Crazy :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Love 1
On 4/3/2023 at 11:49 PM, dulcaewm said:

For me personally it’s Britney’s “Crazy (Stop Remix)”, even though “Crazy in Love” is an iconic song. The Stop Remix and music video were bewildering to me when they aired it on Nickelodeon. Left a very strong impression. Same with “Oops”

Britney Spears GIF by hero0fwarMusic Video Britney GIF

britney spears dancing GIF by RCA Records UK

:bouncey:
The opening of the Stop Remix gives me chills to this day 😂

this! both big songs but britneys is more iconic

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 4/3/2023 at 3:12 PM, Joshyworld said:

Better song: Crazy In Love

Better video: Crazy In Love

More iconic: Crazy In Love 

You were better off comparing CIL to Toxic or BOMT.

In the US they were neck and neck, both selling around 2 million. Globally Crazy in Love (a lead single) had a greater impact (8 million sold) than Crazy, a non-lead single,  (5 million). CIL definitely more iconic, as it introduced Beyoncé as a solo artist and catapulted her to the top. 

However, toxic and BOMT sales and impact destroy CIL. 

Crazy in love has a better video obviously..HOWEVER 

Me and my bf were on a day out yesterday and 'crazy' came on the radio (heart fm uk) and me and him were singing along throughout..

This isn't the first time..a week or so again,  it happened before.. till this day it still has replay value and people enjoy singing along to it.. Britney is actually still popular here in the uk as a general opinion..

'Crazy' came long before 'crazy in love' but in my opinion it's a sassy 2006 ish sing.. but its not as ear pleasing as 'crazy' ..its sassy in a different way..it just has that signature britney quality sound..

Rihanna's  'umbrella' has more radio replay than crazy in love..

Nowadays..honestly I feel Beyonce is a legend of course..talented yes..but overrated AF ..not original and even though I like a couple of her songs, I feel she's simply overrated when it comes down to it..some people ADORE her..some people are seeing past it and calling Beyonce out for lack of originality and copying others ideas..

Britney whilst controversial, and also her fair share of nasty haters online.. is seen a legend.. her past songs and star power keep her relevant even today..Nowadays people care about mental health and the person behind the image and people are growing more fond of britney the person..Britney is very likable..but she doesnt care about putting up a 'fake front' ..she is the opposite of Katy Perry or Kim kardishian..she would rather be known for being human and THAT is why people love her..still talk about her. Secretly root for her..I pray for the day she releases new music.. people are curious to see what she sounds like..

Britney has captured the hearts or younger generations all around the world and she hasn't had an album out since 2016..

Britneys story is interesting..she survived alot and people always enjoy hearing britney on the radio...

I pray for the day they play brand new music 

Happy Easter y'all 

Edited by Duff Man
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block