What do you think changed Britney's facial features?

(Relax, this is not meant to be for throwing shade). I would just like to know what specifically changed the features on Britney's face so that she "isn't like her"?

What procedure took away what we "knew" and in what year could it have happened?

Spoiler

PS: If you look at Christina Aguilera's face, she still has her features on her face, she just has full lips, maybe a bit different nose, but it's still there.

Discuss

She is been through hell and lived stressful life and was under the pressure since she was a kid she also a smoker and I am sure she did ***** when she was younger all of that changed her features 

Edited by Abdul
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Since you're clearly perfect, why don't you post your facial features first so that we have something to compare to? :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

We are here to chat and discuss about Britney related subjects not flavour of love :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:you need to take some loup  and lose it up a little bet 

• Love 2
Just now, Abdul said:

We are here to chat and discuss about Britney related subjects not flavour of love :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:you need to take some loup  and lose it up a little bet 

Honey these people mock me for listening to her music. They just want to make fun of her appearance and root for the end of her relationship all day.

Maybe you should pass along this advice to your friends. 

• Like 4

She's fine. If she were still working and regularly doing professional photo shoots and getting her makeup and hair done to the max every day, we would not be having this discussion. She's always not cared about her looks or style in her personal life, she's a goofy free spirit. The difference is that now we are only seeing that side of her, and she's not working on any projects.

Remember how gorgeous she was at her wedding? Less than a year ago? If she wanted to she could be like that every day. I think it's amazing that she doesn't put those kind of standards on herself. For years her look was heavily monitored and enforced, and it's nice that any love she gets is for her true authentic self.

Yes as a fan I would love to see her work again and have the public have a better perception of her. But she's not ready to work so we should be grateful to even get ANY updates from her at all.

Any work she's had done (nose, injections) have honestly been minimal for a Hollywood A list star. She's beautiful. I think she's learned her lesson on the injections and let those fade. I'm glad she hasn't had all kinds of lipo and ruined her body. She looks healthy as far as her body shape and size.

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Honey these people mock me for listening to her music. They just want to make fun of her appearance and root for the end of her relationship all day.

Maybe you should pass along this advice to your friends. 

What are you talking about ? We all here because of her music why would they mock you for listening to her music  I don’t get it ?  :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:and yeah sometimes the fans can be a little bet harsh and rude when it comes to Britney look 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods

Locked! Go create a group message or something to speculate about her face. The audacity of some of you making fun of my threads to only create something like this :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

We all know she had plastic surgery and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see what work has been done. Focus on your own faces and leave hers alone please. 

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Abdul said:

You actually mean “chat and discuss Britney’s face and work that she’s had done”

Which her fan base has ridiculed her about and made it known. It’s obvious why this thread was made and it’s not appropriate. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, The Exhale Psychic said:

I'm sorry.  I've been biting my tounge long enough.  It's absolutely disgusting to see people commenting on someone's looks.  It's toxic and downright dangerous.  Never EVER comment on someone's appearance.  IT CAN DO DAMAGE 

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: