Now that we got clues about (pre) FF, will we get a final reason for BJ being trash?

Just now, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

So when they got exposed, killing off Perfume MV and Alien as a single by leaking a warm up audio was a perfect mix to move on.

Because, in no universe, the Myah expose could be PR-ed (she also has a dumb dad who talks and brags too much).

That was more than big reason for release something like Glory (about vocals).

• Love 4

What about the ones here working for team con? do y'all have something to say? Yeah... I'm talking about YOU, gym boy :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

haha jokes aside... I consider all those options valid and the result is this: The time where britney was exploited at max so they rushed everything, hired a meow wannabe to record things Britney was not willing to/to record parts unfinished/also to try a plan b when Britney had enough of that situation. while she was forced to do lame moves with a clown wig and fake lame abs to let her at her worst.

They are sinister.

Edited by agustinmalandra
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Flavor Of Love said:

That's just "by demand" version of the same album :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

True and even though they are one of the worst labels in America, I doubt they would put a hold on fulfilling the contract. You get to milk the FreeBritney movement on its top and filling out the contract at the same time.  I don't think they would let the opportunity go to waste.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

So like a ChatGPR but for a music label? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

No. It's just extreme vocal comping.

Vocal comping is a technique used to create a flawless vocal track by selecting the best parts from multiple takes of a singer's performance and combining them into a single, perfect vocal performances. In this particular instance, both Britney and Myah's recordings were utilized, with the finest syllables from each being combined to form a "single voice".

Upon careful listening to the songs through headphones, I am convinced that Britney has provided vocals for all of the songs. Although Myah's vocals are present, Britney's voice can still be distinguished underneath them.

It appears that the vocals have undergone extensive editing, and processing, resulting in a combination of Britney and Myah's voices to form a singular voice. It's both of their voices mixed/blended together to create one single vocal. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Cyberia said:

Vocal comping is a technique used to create a flawless vocal track by selecting the best parts from multiple takes of a singer's performance and combining them into a single, perfect vocal performances. In this particular instance, both Britney and Myah's recordings were utilized, with the finest syllables from each being combined to form a "single voice".

Upon careful listening to the songs through headphones, I am convinced that Britney has provided vocals for all of the songs. Although Myah's vocals are present, Britney's voice can still be distinguished underneath them.

It appears that the vocals have undergone extensive editing, and processing, resulting in a combination of Britney and Myah's voices to form a singular voice. It's both of their voices mixed/blended together to create one single vocal. 

Omg I didn't know this, and that's being promoted as her ''most personal album ever''. They have 0 shame. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 4
4 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Omg I didn't know this, and that's being promoted as her ''most personal album ever''. They have 0 shame. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

They basically do this with every pop record but the difference here is that Brtney Jean had two singers instead of one, it's a weird case really. Look up vocal comping on google or watch a youtube video you will understand better, it's kinda hard to explain 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Cyberia said:

They basically do this with every pop record but the difference here is that Brtney Jean had two singers instead of one, it's a weird case really. Look up vocal comping on google or watch a youtube video you will understand better, it's kinda hard to explain 

Oh boy, it's time to revisit Circus and FF because I wouldn't be shocked if this Black Mirror BS was done on those albums too.

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, agustinmalandra said:

What about the ones here working for team con? do y'all have something to say? Yeah... I'm talking about YOU, gym boy :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

haha jokes aside... I consider all those options valid and the result is this: The time where britney was exploited at max so they rushed everything, hired a meow wannabe to record things Britney was not willing to/to record parts unfinished/also to try a plan b when Britney had enough of that situation. while she was forced to do lame moves with a clown wig and fake lame abs to let her at her worst.

They are sinister.

Yours is the closest to what this user says in this forum: (in bold)

WWW.BUZZJACK.COM

Music forum community focusing on chart music with fan forums and entertainment discussion. Discuss latest music charts...

I’m sure.

If they really cared about her they would have not released ‘Circus’... she just suffered a serious psychotic break and she had released her comeback album, 2 major singles and went on the biggest tour of her career thus far in the span of a year from that happening. She was told that her mapped out promo plan would end after the singles collection and it didn’t. When time for Jive to release the last album they could squeeze out of her they completely overhauled all her work and replaced it with Luke and Martin. We still haven’t heard the tracks Danja did with her for that project.

Then X Factor, which she never wanted to be a part of... she was forced by her team and father because they were paying her a record breaking amount.

Then Britney Jean where she doesn’t sing in half the album. But good for her. She refused to lay down vocals for demos she disliked and there was even reports of her leaving the studio after 2 hours looking pissed and guess who came in after Myah Marie. Her team and her father drove that passion out of her. And there was nothing she could do about it because the thing that saved her from the brink became the very thing they dangled in front of her face to keep her going along with it.

That’s some shady ****. And I honestly feel bad for supporting the FF era. The sadness behind her eyes during that era is deafening.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Cyberia said:

I learned something new today, thanks!! I'd read your blog :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Cyberia said:

Ok, but there are a couple of songs that are 100% Myah, no comping, including work *****

Alien is the most obvious example of comping between Myah and Britney though

Edited by Applejack

BJ era interviews literally make me cringe. Britney was definitely super uninterested and it showed. It made me unenthusiastic for the album. Turns out it was terrible anyway! Never felt that way about my fave!

I don’t even think about this album. I wish it never existed :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Work ***** is a Vegas promo single in my mind. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block