Unbroken Solo Britney Version

2 minutes ago, Tetris said:

This is awesome! The heavy filters and prominent backing vocals on the original leak always made me feel suspicious of the song’s integrity after BJ shïtshow. This really brings Brit to the foreground! 

@Britney Xposed Is there a download link?

Thank you so much! I don’t usually leave links but you can always message me on IG for one🙏🙏

Glad you pointed this out! I always just thought her voice was heavily processed on the second verse. But are you sure it's Lindy Robbins on the Britney leak? I hear more Myah in the second verse. The vocals seem different from Lindy's demo.

I find it hard to believe that she didn't finish recording the song tho. She recorded the bridge but didn't record the second verse?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Circuit said:

Glad you pointed this out! I always just thought her voice was heavily processed on the second verse. But are you sure it's Lindy Robbins on the Britney leak? I hear more Myah in the second verse. The vocals seem different from Lindy's demo.

I find it hard to believe that she didn't finish recording the song tho. She recorded the bridge but didn't record the second verse?

It’s definitely a pitched down Lindy vocal on the leaked version. It’s the same vocal from Lindy’s demo. I was told Myah the song, but it’s likely Myah recorded an entire demo of the track as she said in her Exhale Q&A

• Love 1
On 3/25/2023 at 4:16 PM, Circuit said:

I was thinking the same. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block