What Would Happen If Britney Released "REBELLION" As Her COMEBACK Single?

1 minute ago, DollyParton said:

This song is terribly overrated, I think it would flop even harder than Soda Pop as her comeback single.

This song was cute in 2006, but not in 2023. Move on.

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

stfu *****

ur a britney stan ur literally still living in the early 00s 

• Haha 3

When we say that she should release Rebellion, what we mean is that she should rework it but keep its essence. There's something hypnotizing about it, that intrumental intro is SICK.

Whenever honesty and true feelings are put in a song, it's always worth it. I truly believe she should release it, at least as "gift" to us.

• Love 4

As much as I really enjoy the mystery of the song and how it's all dark and badaass, I personally don't think it would be a good comeback single. It's been such a tease for so long and I think that's why us fans seem to crave it so bad, but I'd rather prefer it be just leaked in full or maybe just like a ninth-track-of-the-album kind of situation. Just my opinion.

• Like 3

Stylish, modern production is essential. But yes, I think if she released a song with with insightful personal lyrics, it would get a lot of attention and praise. People definitely want her to tell her story, especially through her art. 

Rebellion is very symbolic and truly an unfinished story, since the original song itself still doesn’t have a confirmed second verse. There’s a really interesting narrative that could be explored here, with half the song’s perspective being from the lead up to the conservatorship, and the completed second half being from the reclaimed freedom afterwards. Really cool and artistically profound concept. 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block