#JusticeForBritney #JusticeForAmanda "The worst thing you can call someone is 'crazy'. It's dismissive. I don't understand this person so they're crazy. Maybe their environment is a little sick..."

i have to say the way tmz wrote this article, while disgusting, is so telling on how they view britney. with amanda it's all "she was doing well, she seemed fine, this is an anomaly." but with britney, she holds a menu to her face to avoid being photographed and she's having a manic episode? make it make sense, tmz. leave these women alone. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

I don’t know amanda bynes other then her old movies. I look at this behaviour anormal as well ( roaming the streets naked) . This is probably how gp looks at Britney. 
It’s not my place to make any comments if it’s logical etc. 
I love Britney to be her old successful self. But I’m not ok with her being trapped again like she did in 2007.

she should leave this country immediately to start off a new life.  Kids, kevin, her famliy  etc…  this  is  a very complex situation could have dangerous results. 
I don’t know what they have given to this women but public nudity is not a good way to tell people you’re sane.

what would happen if Britney get the same treatment when she went completely nude on that public beach. ( correct my memory if I’m wrong) 

This people need good mentors in their life. It’s obviously they cannot deal with stuff alone.

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
19 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I don’t know amanda bynes other then her old movies. I look at this behaviour anormal as well ( roaming the streets naked) . This is probably how gp looks at Britney. 
It’s not my place to make any comments if it’s logical etc. 
I love Britney to be her old successful self. But I’m not ok with her being trapped again like she did in 2007.

she should leave this country immediately to start off a new life.  Kids, kevin, her famliy  etc…  this  is  a very complex situation could have dangerous results. 
I don’t know what they have given to this women but public nudity is not a good way to tell people you’re sane.

what would happen if Britney get the same treatment when she went completely nude on that public beach. ( correct my memory if I’m wrong) 

This people need good mentors in their life. It’s obviously they cannot deal with stuff alone.

amanda recognized she was having a psychotic episode and sought help. it's in no way comparable to britney being nude/topless on a beach :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

31 minutes ago, easy said:

amanda recognized she was having a psychotic episode and sought help. it's in no way comparable to britney being nude/topless on a beach :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

I’m talking about manipulating the situation. There’s a thin line between freedom and dangerous situations. You can have your nudity in your own zone. But in public you especially need to those special places for that. 
I’m not saying being nude is not ok. It’s up to every single person. But we’re living in a world where we need to calculate other people’s reactions too. Acting differently doesn’t mean that you’re not that person you actually are.

celebrities usually do not have a connection between the real world. They live in their own territory. 
and there bad people keep an eye on Britney to get her back to conservatorship. 
that’s why I’m saying this is another example what “ maybe” an innocent behavior could resulted. 
They get cops knocking on her door just because some fans called 911.  
we don’t want any dangerous situations to happen. 
but also I hope Britney stop giving this trolls what they want. Because they don’t look at her post or behaviors as - joke.

12 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I’m talking about manipulating the situation. There’s a thin line between freedom and dangerous situations. You can have your nudity in your own zone. But in public you especially need to those special places for that. 
I’m not saying being nude is not ok. It’s up to every single person. But we’re living in a world where we need to calculate other people’s reactions too. Acting differently doesn’t mean that you’re not that person you actually are.

celebrities usually do not have a connection between the real world. They live in their own territory. 
and there bad people keep an eye on Britney to get her back to conservatorship. 
that’s why I’m saying this is another example what “ maybe” an innocent behavior could resulted. 
They get cops knocking on her door just because some fans called 911.  
we don’t want any dangerous situations to happen. 
but also I hope Britney stop giving this trolls what they want. Because they don’t look at her post or behaviors as - joke.

how do you know britney wasn't on a nude/topless beach? you keep saying there's nothing wrong with nudity, yet keep trying to say britney being nude on a beach/taking nude photos isn't ok. it is ok, there is NOTHING wrong with nudity. that includes in photos and on nude/topless beaches/public areas designated for nudity. 

I feel so bad for Amanda, I've always felt she'd gone through some serious problems but putting her under a conservatorship was never the solution :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

On the other hand, I felt her parents truly wanted the best for her since they supported her departure from Hollywood to focus on her personal life. I remember she started fashion school and she seemed so well but perhaps inside of her it was a living hell :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

This the only interview she gave while she was away from Hollywood :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Sending all the positive energy and love to her! 

I’m actually very glad she stopped someone and told them she was coming down from a psychotic episode and she called 911 for help. I, too, suffer from bipolar disorder and these things happen, either medication stops working or maybe something in her personal life triggered something. But all I know is that her getting help was absolutely brave of her and I commend her for seeking the help she needed. Bravo!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block