Most OVERRATED Britney Songs?

30 minutes ago, Cyberia said:

Glory is average at best, very mid-tier , has no memorable/iconic songs tbh, generic production, vocals sounds strained/tired, i will never get the praise; Let's say that Toxic is a 5/5....on the scale of a Toxic I give it 2/5. 

And...

Hold me closer : sounds like those terrible eurovision contest songs, extremely overrated and frontloaded, they did the bare minimum , i guess the standards/expectations were very very low

BOMT/OOPS/TOXIC/MATM/3/CIRCUS/HIAM (VIDEO)/WORK BISH MYAH(!!!!!!!!!) :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 1

Glory is overrated. (4 good songs only : Make Me… - Private Show - If I’m Dancing - Mood Ring)

Hold It Against Me is overrated. 

No need to mention Britney Jean, isn’t even an Britney album.

Toxic is Britney’s greatest song (not necessarily my fav), this song can not be “overrated”. It’s THE SONG.

MY HEART NEEDS NEW MUSIC FROM MY ANGEL ! 😭😭😭

Edited by Rojo
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block