Most OVERRATED Britney Songs?

12 hours ago, fays1 said:

Womanizer
Till The World Ends
Break The Ice

Break The Ice?!? :dead_falling_wig_dying: Probably one of her most underrated songs imo, at least for the GP. I can’t believe “Hold it Against Me” and “3” went number 1, but this song didn’t. It’s flawless from start to finish. 

• Love 1

Hold Me Closer, for sure. I tried so hard to like it but just couldn't.

I don't understand why Britney fans cherish Glory so much. Yes, her vocals are on point and it's cohesive. But there isn't a single really strong song on there and the whole album is about s**.

How I Roll.

Everyone hates Britney Jean but it's still overrated. 🤣 The only really good song there is Passenger.

3 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Break The Ice?!? :dead_falling_wig_dying: Probably one of her most underrated songs imo, at least for the GP. I can’t believe “Hold it Against Me” and “3” went number 1, but this song didn’t. It’s flawless from start to finish. 

Not to the GP, but everyone on here thinks its her best song ever. 

9 hours ago, JeniLeeSK8 said:

I dont understand how scream and shout has so many streams. It's AWFUL. 

Its very bland and repetitive. i actually wish it did flop because im sure if it did, the label wouldnt have got will.i.am to be executive producer of her next album and no doubt we'd have got a much better album than BJ 

4 minutes ago, BSfan4Ever said:

Hold Me Closer.

It was good to have had new music but this music bored me :emma:

HMC is awful. im glad it was a #1 success as think it gave Britney a boost of confidence but i actually think if it wasnt released after her being free from her cship, it wouldve flopped badly

I could say the obvious ones but I pass. Some singles of her prime that I don't get are DLMBTLTK, stronger is cool but I get tired after 1 minute (I hate myself but its true) INAGNYAW, Anticipating is like my least fav song on the planet, Outrageous (atrocious) Shadow, The Hook Up, Womanizer, TTWE, HIAM, IWG, Criminal ( I don't get the singles... HIAM as a 1st single? Are u on crack?) S&S, Perfume.

:juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

PS: I respect every opinion but the people sayin BOMT. You all have a special spot in hell...  is like insulting Lady Di or Steal from a baby. Get some help.

:typing_keyboard_computer:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block