Most OVERRATED Britney Songs?

I adore Glory. 

I've never liked Toxic. I can see how many people like the song's production. Does nothing for me though. Love the video and I'm glad she got a huge hit out of it. 

I dislike some songs from In The Zone that get praised on here often. I don't like Showdown at all. 

Music really is a matter of taste, and mine skews toward pure pop. OP calls Glory mid-tier and says it has no memorable songs, meanwhile I think it's one of her best albums, and it has some of my favorite Britney songs which I could never forget. Glory was also included on some Best albums of the year lists by major publications, so I'm far from being the only person who finds it excellent. 

Edited by IsraeliMatt

I agree with Hold Me Closer. I'm glad it was a big hit for Britney to boost her confidence but truth be told its awful 

For me Work ***** is her most overrated. Truth be told I've never really liked it and think it's such a monotonous song like Mannequin 

I kinda agree as well with @JeniLeeSK8 on Hold It Against Me. I do like the song but as a lead single it was pretty weak. I really think Til The World Ends should've led Femme Fatale. Its such a banger and woulďvè been a much better single

I agree also with Scream & Shout. Ivè never liked it and couldn't understand even back then why it was so huge.  Then unfortunately because it was successful they thought will.i,am as as executive producer for her  next album would be a good idea and unfortunately we got BJ.

Edited by jonloch1
3 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Worn bichh. It's the most awful song by any artist I know let not even start with the Milli Vanilli thing. 

They should come up with a crappy excuse and remove that noise from every platform.  All of Broney Joan. 

The music video is good

Aesthetically and visually it's a good video 

Edited by Cyberia
3 hours ago, IsraeliMatt said:

I adore Glory. 

I've never liked Toxic. I can see how many people like the song's production. Does nothing for me though. Love the video and I'm glad she got a huge hit out of it. 

I dislike some songs from In The Zone that get praised on here often. I don't like Showdown at all. 

Music really is a matter of taste, and mine skews toward pure pop. OP calls Glory mid-tier and says it has no memorable songs, meanwhile I think it's one of her best albums, and it has some of my favorite Britney songs which I could never forget. Glory was also included on some Best albums of the year lists by major publications, so I'm far from being the only person who finds it excellent. 

Yeah, it's a matter of taste, it's not a terrible album by any means

sonically i'm just not into that kind of production...  It sounded like those Justin Bieber tropical house songs from 2015-2016 and i didn't like that trend, It was a weird time in pop music

I like very expensive, over the top, overproduced Britney like Blackout and Femme Fatale.

But there are some cool songs on there tho, i liked Mood Ring.

Edited by Cyberia
1 minute ago, Cyberia said:

Yeah, it's a matter of taste, it's not a terrible album by any means

sonically i'm just not into that kind of production...  It sounded like those Justin Bieber tropical house songs from 2015-2016 and i didn't like that trend, It was a weird time in pop music

I like very expensive, over the top, overproduced Britney like Blackout and Femme Fatale.

But there are some cool songs on there tho, i liked Mood Ring.

Mood Ring is great. I think it should've been on the standard edition from the beginning instead of a Japan-exclusive bonus track. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, IsraeliMatt said:

Mood Ring is great. I think it should've been on the standard edition from the beginning instead of a Japan-exclusive bonus track. 

Yes definitely

I like Mood Ring cause she used her deeper voice on it and it kinda sounded like her earlier voice on her first albums, she sounds amazing on Mood Glory...

5 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

I agree with Hold Me Closer. I'm glad it was a big hit for Britney to boost her confidence but truth be told its awful 

For me Work ***** is her most overrated. Truth be told I've never really liked it and think it's such a monotonous song like Mannequin 

I kinda agree as well with @JeniLeeSK8 on Hold It Against Me. I do like the song but as a lead single it was pretty weak. I really think Til The World Ends should've led Femme Fatale. Its such a banger and woulďvè been a much better single

I agree also with Scream & Shout. Ivè never liked it and couldn't understand even back then why it was so huge.  Then unfortunately because it was successful they thought will.i,am as as executive producer for her  next album would be a good idea and unfortunately we got BJ.

I dont understand how scream and shout has so many streams. It's AWFUL. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block