Why is Exhell turning into Taylor's fansite?

2 hours ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Her music sucks, and her personality as well....but still I buy her Taylor Swift/Speak Now re-records (I have fearless), but nothing more about her  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Honey, don’t let her success overpower you. I’m pretty sure you’ve got lots to offer. Come here :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Haha 2

Also, no shade towards Britney (but to those that always are complaining and comparing with other artists) but against those that complain about Taylor topics:

Call me when Britney performs for +3 hours in a +69.000 sold out stadium :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

In the meantime, enjoy Taylor slaying. You all should embrace women being this succesful instead of having these bitter conversations geez.

Edited by Midnights
8 hours ago, Midnights said:

Also, no shade towards Britney but against those that complain about Taylor topics:

Call me when Britney performs for +3 hours in a +69.000 sold out stadium :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

The only reason Britney doesn’t have a sold out tour is because she doesn’t want to do it, but she has done it before.

And let’s be completely honest, Britney's performances are usually pretty high energy.

You’ll be earning zero respect around here for trying to drag Britney because some of us aren’t kissing Taylor’s *******.

*I say that only because I don’t understand how that was shade to anyone other than Britney.*

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Edited by AnthonyJeweller
7 hours ago, AnthonyJeweller said:

The only reason Britney doesn’t have a sold out tour is because she doesn’t want to do it, but she has done it before.

And let’s be completely honest, Britney's performances are usually pretty high energy.

You’ll be earning zero respect around here for trying to drag Britney because some of us aren’t kissing Taylor’s *******.

*I say that only because I don’t understand how that was shade to anyone other than Britney.*

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

It was shade towards some Britney fans that think Britney is the only woman out here doing a great job. I'm a number 1 Britney fan. Always been and always will be but I absolutely CANNOT stand how a LOT of exhalers can't wait a minute to bash on Taylor. You can be supportive towards multiple artists and so am I.

I didn't shade Brirney but I shaded the fans that are aaaaaalways comparing.

Stop the god d.mn comparing and enjoy women slaying. Literally.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Midnights said:

It was shade towards some Britney fans that think Britney is the only woman out here doing a great job. I'm a number 1 Britney fan. Always been and always will be but I absolutely CANNOT stand how a LOT of exhalers can't wait a minute to bash on Taylor. You can be supportive towards multiple artists and so am I.

I didn't shade Brirney but I shaded the fans that are aaaaaalways comparing.

Stop the god d.mn comparing and enjoy women slaying. Literally.

You shaded the fans that are always comparing? By comparing Taylor’s ability to perform for 3 hours vs Britneys 90 minutes.

:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:
Make it make sense.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block