Psychic Says TCon is Planting 'Intervention' Stories & Tirelessly Working To Destroy Britney Because of Her Special Light That's Powerful Now That She's Free & Wants To Expose Them

Danger is right there… people still print trash. And when you don’t dispose trash, it stinks. 
Britney neede to do a public thing instead of posting messages and deleting them. Only her fans are seeing these instagram posts. She literally deletes them in a second. 
this might be a public interview, a youtube sit and tell by herself, or calling a public tv show.

I know most people think that fans wanting her to do this public tell all interview for their selfish reasons. But I don’t know what y’all think but this is still very dangerous. 
her ex husband literally broke into her house with a knife, freely. God know what this obsessed family is capable of.

What are we waiting for? A hitman to kill her? Does she even being protected? Her security team literally failed at jason alexander situation.

she needs to name names, asap. Whab their media tactic won’t work they will get physical. Mark my words. 
they turned jamie lynn, bryan, kevin, jayden and preston towards her. 
It gives me the feeling of sitting on a time bomb..

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Danger is right there… people still print trash. And when you don’t dispose trash, it stinks. 
Britney neede to do a public thing instead of posting messages and deleting them. Only her fans are seeing these instagram posts. She literally deletes them in a second. 
this might be a public interview, a youtube sit and tell by herself, or calling a public tv show.

I know most people think that fans wanting her to do this public tell all interview for their selfish reasons. But I don’t know what y’all think but this is still very dangerous. 
her ex husband literally broke into her house with a knife, freely. God know what this obsessed family is capable of.

What are we waiting for? A hitman to kill her? Does she even being protected? Her security team literally failed at jason alexander situation.

she needs to name names, asap. Whab their media tactic won’t work they will get physical. Mark my words. 
they turned jamie lynn, bryan, kevin, jayden and preston towards her. 
It gives me the feeling of sitting on a time bomb..

she got a new security team since her wedding and I'm sure Rosengart is suggesting she wait off on naming names because of the court hearings 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block