Will Britney and Sam attend the Oscars?

Message added by GlitterRain,

Derailing this thread will not be tolerated.

I dont think Britney will. but Sam probably will

PS, Can you please KEEP making threads like this and hogging up the BSN section? I like these types of threads and thats what keeps me on this site. I like reading and commenting on different peoples opinions 

britney spears GIF by iHeartRadio

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

It’s considered spam. We don’t need a thread about whether or not Britney will attend whenever there’s an award show around, especially considering that Britney hasn’t attended an award show in at least over 7 years. These type of threads don’t offer or bring any substance or value. 

WELL, you cant pick and choose what Britney stories you want to post. If you do that, you then may as well say, we only want positive comments. Which then defeats the purpose of a forum. If you dont like "spam" , then dont read it. Let others decide if they want to. I personally love spam, clickbait, dramatic headlines, photos from bad angles etc. And this topic is one of the reasons I like this site. I dont want to see only positive things. I want the good, the bad and the ugly :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

7 minutes ago, AII said:

WELL, you cant pick and choose what Britney stories you want to post. If you do that, you then may as well say, we only want positive comments. Which then defeats the purpose of a forum. If you dont like "spam" , then dont read it. Let others decide if they want to. I personally love spam, clickbait, dramatic headlines, photos from bad angles etc. And this topic is one of the reasons I like this site. I dont want to see only positive things. I want the good, the bad and the ugly :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

“I love spam” Says no one ever :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, AII said:

I dont think Britney will. but Sam probably will

PS, Can you please KEEP making threads like this and hogging up the BSN section? I like these types of threads and thats what keeps me on this site. I like reading and commenting on different peoples opinions 

britney spears GIF by iHeartRadio

🤍

3 hours ago, SJK said:

These pointless threads are getting outta hand. We all know she isn’t attending any award show, she’s not recording a new album, she’s not doing any sit down interviews etc. 

Enough already. 

she might go ! who knows. wouldnt you be surprised?!!

Spoiler

:gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Spoiler

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block