Britney Spears shares new Instagram video dancing to "The Hook Up" 💃🏼

Style.

35 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

I honestly do not know how a woman who used to move the way she did, has now zero dancing ability... I'm not about to praise this cause it's a mess.

She used to have Shakira level control over her hips and she has given us some of the most iconic routines... I don't get it.

She's in her house having fun, this isn't a dress rehearsal or performance by any means.  Cut her some slack. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Like 1

That choreo is a mess lol, but I'm not complaining since it's at least better than the millions of twirling videos :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

That dress is hot! and I'm LOVING how she's saying one of HER own fav songs... but of course her team/label never listened to her opinions.

Honestly, I wouldn't even be mad if she released a "MY Fav Hits" album re-releasing all her fav tracks, and edited the way she wants it, and then releasing her top ones as singles, just to shove it in her team's face and how successful they could've been. :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block