Britney Spears shares new Instagram video dancing to "The Hook Up" ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ

Style.

9 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

Awwww this makes me so hopeful that she will eventually go back to the big stage. She looks amazing and those are actually moves from the hook up choreo she did on the tour.

ย 

she is looking ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป

Yes, they are from the original choreography ๐Ÿฅฒ

• Love 2

Yay, good girl Brit-Brit got good taste of her discography. My favourite beautiful Bermuda Triangle of seks is:

1. Get Naked

2. The Hook up

3. How I Roll (Yesyes blah blah, Femme Fatale, conservatorship-album. Blah blah. I witnessed Bjรถrk DJing at an underground gay party in Berlin, she played "Downtown where my posse's at". Techno gays freaked out in a good way.)

• Love 4
9 hours ago, easy said:

who decides what's normal and what isn't? what's normal to you is strange to someone else, that doesn't make your "normal" wrong right? same for her ย 

what's she doing that's so concerning? she's dancing in her living room. she's modeling outfits. she's feeling herself in a shower. the horror! she's not out here doing *****, fighting people, breaking the law. she's simply minding her business, existing in her space, and sharing!ย 

I love all your posts

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

So it sounds like if she had it her way the ITZ songs she would have rlly wanted to choose would beย 

MATM, Toxic, BOM, The Hook Up, Brave New Girl, TOMH & Everytime. Tbh I dont think she rlly cared for outrageous like fans may think.

She also always praises Early Morninโ€™, definitely one of her favorites that should have been a single. One of her best songs

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block