Britney Spears shares new Instagram video dancing to "The Hook Up" 💃🏼

Style.

25 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

She didn’t “eat” a damn thing.

Britney is showcasing her self-destructive behavior yet again. She knows that this looks weird and wants to make her family, particularly her parents, feel awkward. Ultimately, she’s just hurting herself.

You don’t go from dancing like a Jackson to a soccer mom who tries to be “down with the kids” on TikTok. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Get over yourself.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

I agree with your general statement. 

I’m also aware that the sky is blue.

You mean to tell me that those clips of her in that hotel shower is perfectly normal? 

So, you're equating an old shower post to this thread that is about Britney having fun to her song the Hook Up.

If the sky is blue, and the grass is green, and the roses are red honey are you a team con plant?

Fox Tv GIF by Bob's Burgers

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I noticed something as evidence she writes her captions and isn’t in complete destitute.

Back in 2016 she referenced in an interview that Rihanna was wearing baby pink at the vmas but made it look so cool. 

that’s all I wanted to say. This is still the same britney she thought it was lame then and still think it’s lame.

it’s the little things

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Are Kim K’s *****?

edit: it says n*des

Why are you deflecting? Kim is a talentless nonentity who became famous thanks to a s** tape.

7 minutes ago, Ace of Base said:

Britney hasn't danced like Janet for 20 years though, and will never again. Why are you even bringing this up? :typing_keyboard_computer:

Anyone who has seen her rehearsing to “Mannequin” knows that she was still able to dance like the Britney we all fell in love with. She hasn’t danced like herself because of the conservatorship. But her talent is (hopefully) still there, right?!

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

I agree with your general statement. 

I’m also aware that the sky is blue.

You mean to tell me that those clips of her in that hotel shower is perfectly normal? 

who decides what's normal and what isn't? what's normal to you is strange to someone else, that doesn't make your "normal" wrong right? same for her  

what's she doing that's so concerning? she's dancing in her living room. she's modeling outfits. she's feeling herself in a shower. the horror! she's not out here doing *****, fighting people, breaking the law. she's simply minding her business, existing in her space, and sharing! 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, easy said:

who decides what's normal and what isn't? what's normal to you is strange to someone else, that doesn't make your "normal" wrong right? same for her  

what's she doing that's so concerning? she's dancing in her living room. she's modeling outfits. she's feeling herself in a shower. the horror! she's not out here doing *****, fighting people, breaking the law. she's simply minding her business, existing in her space, and sharing! 

“She’s feeling herself in the shower.”

If that’s how you see it then let’s agree to disagree. 

1 minute ago, dulcaewm said:

I’m talking about Instagram specifically

Yes? It’s par for the course with Kim. 

• Leader
41 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

She didn’t “eat” a damn thing.

Britney is showcasing her self-destructive behavior yet again. She knows that this looks weird and wants to make her family, particularly her parents, feel awkward. Ultimately, she’s just hurting herself.

You don’t go from dancing like a Jackson to a soccer mom who tries to be “down with the kids” on TikTok. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

:shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, easy said:

Yet - 

K Fed - Unemployed 

Maxi - Out drinking and driving

Jamie Lynn- Knife wielding sister

Jimbo - Harassing and hurting his daughter

Jason Alexander - Breaking into her home and getting a restraining order on him

Sam- Talking to TMZ Britney's abusers

Yet Britney dances at home and gets in the shower and it's an issue. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yet - 

K Fed - Unemployed 

Maxi - Out drinking and driving

Jamie Lynn- Knife wielding sister

Jimbo - Harassing and hurting his daughter

Jason Alexander - Breaking into her home and getting a restraining order on him

Sam- Talking to TMZ Britney's abusers

Yet Britney dances at home and gets in the shower and it's an issue. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

:smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

So it sounds like if she had it her way the ITZ songs she would have rlly wanted to choose would be 

MATM, Toxic, BOM, The Hook Up, Brave New Girl, TOMH & Everytime. Tbh I dont think she rlly cared for outrageous like fans may think.

Everytime is so beautiful, yet so heartbreaking :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block