Beyoncé talking about Blackout

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

she's too busy pretending to be a ******* goddess, gracing plebs with random appearances but never doing/saying anything. could she be any more pretentious and full of herself?! so ridiculous 

also she is literally at the top of the same corrupt system that kept britney a legal slave for 13+ years, no way she would have ever dared to say anything about it. The leading girl of the early 2000's was no longer a threat to her, she must have loved it.

Sipping Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

this used to bother me too, but at the end of the we still dont know what is going on and it shouldnt bother us. 
we should focus a bit more on ourselfs and not Hollywood
and i think our brit should take some notes from Beyonce or other successfull women in showbiz :) 

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

She wished her a Happy Birthday? Girl she was literally being trafficked. A Free Britney hashtag would have sufficed but I don’t think she ever mentioned Free Britney. 

I do believe she was sent some pieces from Beyoncé’s clothing line so that is cute and was very nice of her but where was she when Britney needed support? 

She could have helped Britney in some ways that the public never knew. Just because it was not publicized means it never happened.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Helicopterney said:

I loooove Bey as you know xoxo

however, I think she can be very self centred as a person so that’s probably why she didn’t speak up. This is the same woman that didn’t speak up and let thousands of fans bully Rita Ora for being “Becky with the good hair” when it wasn’t even her :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Omg I forgot about this! 

7 hours ago, Helicopterney said:

I loooove Bey as you know xoxo

however, I think she can be very self centred as a person so that’s probably why she didn’t speak up. This is the same woman that didn’t speak up and let thousands of fans bully Rita Ora for being “Becky with the good hair” when it wasn’t even her :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

She tried to, the hive told her to shut up and drink her lemonade,  and one person Said it best. 

It's Rita Ora,  a local act if best we can do everyone a favor ruining any chance of American success. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.