Rumor: ''Britney Jean'' re-mixing/mastering for 10th anniversary

If this is actually a remaining of that album, I'm absolutely here for it. At this point, it can no longer be understated; BJ was a mess because of Team Con interfering. If this was just a cash grab, I'm sorry but those who worked with Britney would have completely distance ed themselves, but they didnt; Will.i.am style chose to sing his praises for Britney and working with her. Anthony Preston also had nothing but praise for the work they did together, stating that the "directors cut" of the album changes it completely, but nonmusical, untalented people tries to do the jobs of the talented musicians and there were too many spoons in the pot.

• Love 1

Tbh I’d love if britney Jean was re-released w britney writing an insta post about how she wanted it fixed 

like, keep these but fix the vocals: alien, WB, perfume, tik tik boom, passenger, don’t cry, hold on tight, now that I found you

the rest britney uses unreleased tracks that she wanted to make the cut 

that would be solid. I bet it’ll be like the glory reissue tho 

1 hour ago, Fab britney said:

Tbh I’d love if britney Jean was re-released w britney writing an insta post about how she wanted it fixed 

like, keep these but fix the vocals: alien, WB, perfume, tik tik boom, passenger, don’t cry, hold on tight, now that I found you

the rest britney uses unreleased tracks that she wanted to make the cut 

that would be solid. I bet it’ll be like the glory reissue tho 

Maybe she is gonna share in the book 

Gif Pocket

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I have so much to say about Britney Jean but I keep it short and cute. I hope that for its 10th anniversary, they remove Myah Marie's vocals on the main track and keep it as background vocals. Vocals that would replace the main vocals would obviously be Britney Spears if she's down to re-recording it or maybe even use vocals that weren't used before. Another thing I hope they remix/remaster Alien so there wouldn't be any glitches because it's starting to be annoying hehe. The last thing I really hope they don't add Phonography to Britney Jean because that's song is a Circus song, not a Britney Jean song.

I dont understand why people who have studios at home don't use them. 

She could "mess around" and record Britney Jean in one evening or two. 

Even the album name gives me nightmares... 

BJ (Britney version)  with a print of one of here ig rose projects posts in black and white. 

Very indie. That would be enough of me. 

Somebody picked that Oops Ig recording and made an awesome remix. 

Atmos stuff is cool but meh. 

Remove Mia Mary 100%

Delete Chillim with the goose

On 2/17/2023 at 9:39 PM, heatwave said:

Originally i think Britney intended BJ too be way more personal and filled with tracks that didn’t make the cut and were in a different genre. She kept referring to the album in interviews as “her most personal album to date” and saying she (co-)wrote much of it herself. This could also explain why some songs have almost none of her vocals in it. Maybe they changed it last minute and are releasing the B-approved version now?

I would love to hear BJ (Britney's version). She wanted it to be Blackout 2.0

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block