If Britney ever did the Super Bowl do you think she would bring out Christina Aguilera as a guest?

3 minutes ago, fays1 said:

They have nothing in common as artists, so I would say no, unless its one performance at an award show or tour.

I rather die than watch Xtina ruining a Britney performance AGAIN. 2003 VMA was enough. No hate to Xtina but they are not on the same level. Xtina is not entertaining to see. Also.. you must be on crack or something to think that a Britney playback performance with Xtina screaming like she is performing from mars is a good idea.

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Jota del Toro said:

I rather die than watch Xtina ruining a Britney performance AGAIN. 2003 VMA was enough. No hate to Xtina but they are not on the same level. Xtina is not entertaining to see. Also.. you must be on crack or something to think that a Britney playback performance with Xtina screaming like she is performing from mars is a good idea.

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Sounds like someone did not grow over their hate of a childhood celebrity

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block