Kevin Federline Goes Partying In Arizona For Super Bowl Weekend

britney-spears-meltdown-k-fed-super-bowl
RADARONLINE.COM

Kevin Federline doesn't seem to be concerned about his ex-wife Britney Spears after her pals allegedly planned an intervention.

britney spears meltdown k fed super bowl party intervention

Kevin Federline doesn't seem to be concerned about his ex-wife Britney Spears after her inner circle had allegedly planned an intervention, calling the singer's "erratic" behavior a "ticking time bomb."

K-Fed jetted off to Arizona to party ahead of Super Bowl LVII weekend. In photos obtained by RadarOnline.com, the former professional dancer-turned-Mr. Spears looked unbothered by his ex's antics while attending Pepsi Zero's Sugar party at the W Scottsdale on Thursday night with a slew of Hollywood's biggest stars.

K-Fed — who has custody of Britney's estranged sons: Sean, 17, and Jayden, 16 — appeared calm and relaxed while rubbing shoulders with Mario Lopez, Scott Eastwood, Cedric The Entertainer, Michael Irvin, and Reggie Bush before the big game; however, his children were nowhere in sight.

We're told G-Eazy hosted the event. Britney's ex-husband wore his usual attire — a black sweatshirt — despite the star-studded bash.

• Haha 1
Just now, Emil87 said:

KFed not being concerned about Britney?

spacer.png

Also, G-Eazy and Scott Eastwood, I am so disappointed in you both for hanging around this trash box. You’re both officially off my “To Suck” list. 

g eazy has been off it, ever since i saw how skinny his legs are… and scott eastwood hasn’t been hot since he was linked to avril lavigne 

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

g eazy has been off it, ever since i saw how skinny his legs are… and scott eastwood hasn’t been hot since he was linked to avril lavigne 

I wasn’t trying to suck his legs lol. From personal experience, it’s usually the skinny ones with the fattest c%#*s. Either way, out of respect for my Britney, my mouth is officially off the table. 

• Haha 6
12 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:
britney-spears-meltdown-k-fed-super-bowl
RADARONLINE.COM

Kevin Federline doesn't seem to be concerned about his ex-wife Britney Spears after her pals allegedly planned an intervention.

britney spears meltdown k fed super bowl party intervention

Kevin Federline doesn't seem to be concerned about his ex-wife Britney Spears after her inner circle had allegedly planned an intervention, calling the singer's "erratic" behavior a "ticking time bomb."

K-Fed jetted off to Arizona to party ahead of Super Bowl LVII weekend. In photos obtained by RadarOnline.com, the former professional dancer-turned-Mr. Spears looked unbothered by his ex's antics while attending Pepsi Zero's Sugar party at the W Scottsdale on Thursday night with a slew of Hollywood's biggest stars.

K-Fed — who has custody of Britney's estranged sons: Sean, 17, and Jayden, 16 — appeared calm and relaxed while rubbing shoulders with Mario Lopez, Scott Eastwood, Cedric The Entertainer, Michael Irvin, and Reggie Bush before the big game; however, his children were nowhere in sight.

We're told G-Eazy hosted the event. Britney's ex-husband wore his usual attire — a black sweatshirt — despite the star-studded bash.

“appeared calm and relaxed while rubbing shoulders with Mario Lopez”

Asghari shared an exclusive statement with Access Hollywood’s Mario Lopez, revealing that an “intervention did not occur.”

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Guys, I’m sure that’s just a coincidence.

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

also, how else would he have gotten into that party :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I wasn’t trying to suck his legs lol. From personal experience, it’s usually the skinny ones with the fattest c%#*s. Either way, out of respect for my Britney, my mouth is officially off the table. 

idk dude i just can’t seem to find chicken legs attractive… every time i see him now i just see his head boppingup n down like a chicken 

• Haha 1
44 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

“appeared calm and relaxed while rubbing shoulders with Mario Lopez”

Asghari shared an exclusive statement with Access Hollywood’s Mario Lopez, revealing that an “intervention did not occur.”

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Guys, I’m sure that’s just a coincidence.

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

also, how else would he have gotten into that party :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

Just want to reiterate for the delusional ones out there that Sam is TRASH. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Edited by dulcaewm
  • Love 2

Why is he even can go to those star studded parties? Who invites him?He is nobody living on a kids money.

Interesting that Britney is at home just living her life making vids-media says"Britney needs intervention"

Kevin is out partying-Father of a decade who never smokes drinks or else.  He is Jesus.

This is just so terrible media treats Britney like that with those stupid stories while showing Kevin as he is an angel. BS for real

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.