Obsessed Daphne Barak Speaks on Britney & Her Kids Reading the latest headlines...

Just now, easy said:

why is she so sure it came from a concerned person? could that concerned person be someone she met with recently??? kevin federline??? bryan spears??? jamie spears??? i mean she is SURE this person is "concerned" !!!

boy do i love when idiots tell on themselves :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

because Colon has only ever been concerned about his daughter 😉

• Love 1

They’re stabbing her right in the heart covering it with the «we’re concerned” bull****, posting pics with her sons who don’t want to see her and being posted by her. It’s a torture, gaslight, whatever! And it’s sick what they’re doing. And that they’re doing it on purpose. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:
they’re in full force attacking and I hope it won’t take a toll on Brit. Stay strong,babe.

Seriously,how can it be stopped?

Edited by CharmingMadness
  • Love 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block