It's been 20 years since 2003! What are some of your favorite songs and/or albums from that year?

A quite glorious year for music. :bouncey: Filled with nostalgia and early memories. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: And before @Blackout2006 was even a particle. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Share some of your favorite songs, videos or albums from the wonderful year of music that was 2003!!

I'll start:

I only included 20 but there were honestly so many serves that year :shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Your turn! :bouncey:

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 5
33 minutes ago, Abdul said:

Breath on me :bouncey:so ******* hot  even for today standards :bouncey:also I used to like Hilary duff so yesterday but not anymore :bouncey:Mya my love is like wo is cute song other songs i don’t know ha :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

Well get to work r@+ nd culture yourself :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

46 minutes ago, IJustWantHer2BeHAPPY said:

Good old years :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

All amazing songs :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Truly an incredible year for music :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Well get to work r@+ nd culture yourself :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

All amazing songs :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Truly an incredible year for music :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

It is not my fault :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:back in the day there  was no internet and no YouTube here and they only show Britney, Hillary, Christiana , jlo , Nelly furtadu , spice girls ,Justin  and rappers on tv  :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Edited by Abdul

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.