Britney's friends and family reportedly planned an intervention: "I'm afraid she's gonna die."

Message added by Jordan Miller,

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

I do agree about Britney's environment that home can't be healthy nor being in California, in order to heal it's great to have a better environment and process new memories. 

That's all well and good, but that's ultimately Britney's decision to make. I'm sure she has her reasons for wanting to stay in la(...her boys), but just because her approach to healing may be different from someone else's, that doesn't mean she should be scolded on someone's twitter feed about it. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, BritneyFanatic2014 said:

I believe it. Y’all are nuts to think she’s okay. Some of you were like 2 during 2007 and 2008, none of this behavior is normal. She clearly needs help, and she should get it, and the people around her know her better than everyone. Tbh she seems like a totally different human than even in 2016. 

listen, doesnt mean she needs a conservatorship but it’s okay to admit she needs more help than she’s getting. Maybe she is going to get it now though.

i trust Sam after all this, she clearly freaked out in that restaurant and he helped make sure she was protected

:billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Rooster Teeth Off Topic GIF by Achievement Hunter

awwww i'm so flattered that y'all are sitting here talking behind my back. @ me next time sweetie!

remember when you said you knew i didn't find sam attractive and agreed with you that all the threads ***ualizing him are weird? my my my how the table turns.

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
Just now, easy said:

all of your "easy" comments, yes. you can try to play dumb you don't have to try that hard

I’m not sure what you mean by easy comments boo if you’re Monica and taking it personal boo that’s your choice if you feel like a gif was directed at you honey! 

Don’t lie on me and pretend that I’m talking behind your back over an easy gif! Girl please Hungry Food GIF by 8it

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.