HIM

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

45 minutes ago, IJustWantHer2BeHAPPY said:

:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

If B&S break up, it will be because Sam will be unfaithful and I believe he has been unfaithful at least once. He is still emotionally immature and still needs a lot of experience and to abrade his ego...

What are you smoking? Did you just manifest that scenario up in your head? You believe 🤣😂… I am sorry but this is how rumors start. People read this nonsense then curate a false spin. I believe you believe your right . Sorry .. yet stick to facts . Not your thoughts . 

Edited by Steve W
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Steve W said:

What are you smoking? Did you just manifest that scenario up in your head? You believe 🤣😂… I am sorry but this is how rumors start. People read this nonsense then curate a false spin. I believe you believe your right . Sorry .. yet stick to facts . Not your thoughts . 

This :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

The way the whole thing came out of nowhere

Sam grew up surrounded by women and ..

10-reasons-why-the-guy-who-grew-up-with-
WWW.PUCKERMOB.COM

Some of the guys we end up dating turn out to be complete dogs. We don’t understand how they made it this far into adulthood...

As someone who also was surrounded by mostly women, I do have to agree that boys grow up better like that.

Also in Sam's culture family is everything to them.

Edited by TTrouble
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Steve W said:

2 hours ago, Helicopterney said:

This is such a ridiculous thing to say :clownery_makeup_meme:

Not everybody cheats lmao. Not to mention he's married to Britney Spears of all people, relax

:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

We will talk about it later :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

Edited by IJustWantHer2BeHAPPY
25 minutes ago, TTrouble said:

Sam grew up surrounded by women and ..

10-reasons-why-the-guy-who-grew-up-with-
WWW.PUCKERMOB.COM

Some of the guys we end up dating turn out to be complete dogs. We don’t understand how they made it this far into adulthood...

As someone who also was surrounded by mostly women, I do have to agree that boys grow up better like that.

Also in Sam's culture family is everything to them.

Obviously those boys end up as gays :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block