Where Is Sam?

HIM

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, DanjaMouse said:

Pretty pointless question if you’ve not even looked at his socials before posting 🙄.

He posts from the Thousand Oaks garage gym most days, so he’s very much present. 

Obviously but even then his stories are not being shown to me. It’s not on my top feed 

There’s just been a lack of Sam and I’m used to opening Instrgam and seeing his face. Maybe he blocked me. Let me check 

20 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Yesterday it looks like he posted from the gym inside that burned down. And he is with Britneys dog a lot. 

The burned down gym was inside the house. They renovated the garage into a gym when they moved back from Calabasas, which is where he posts from now. 

Cool fact, he has the same car Britney drives in the Stronger MV in there. 

Stronger Music Video GIF by Britney Spears

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, IJustWantHer2BeHAPPY said:

:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

If B&S break up, it will be because Sam will be unfaithful and I believe he has been unfaithful at least once. He is still emotionally immature and still needs a lot of experience and to abrade his ego...

Sorry but some of you definitely WANT him to cheat on her at this point, you can't convince me otherwise. He could wake up and say "Good morning" and you'd accuse him of saying it to cover his tracks for getting another girl pregnant last night

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block