Interest in Britney Fading

Tom13

Well yeh because she hasnt released a new album in 7 years nearly. i still love Britney but after not releasing new music for 7 years its kinda natural for interest to fade. i love pink and she releasing a new album next week and i cant wait so naturally im more interested in her, same with HOPEFULLY FINGERS ******* CROSSED Rihanna is announcing a tour next week which HOPEFULLY means we'll get bloody R9 soon, so ill be more interested in her. im still a Britney fan but unfortunately with no new music for so long, its pretty boring to be a fan of hers

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

[BJ] I didn't sleep and spent the night waiting every minute to the release of work bixI was thrilled.  I bought the album in a trip to a foreigner country. A new first for me.. 

girl-stfu.gif

Anyway, it's really sweet and interesting how you have connected your memories with Britneys albums/eras :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Edited by IJustWantHer2BeHAPPY
Just now, Matou said:

Of course it is. It's a matter of abuses against a woman, a corrupted system and you don't care ? :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

Abuse is never tolerable. We agree with that. 

Luckily she has the best lawyers and people taking care of the case. And I wish her the best in that regard. Unluckily I can't do much about that. 

What I can do is respect her personal life and choices. That's what I am for. 

Edited by Tom13
  • Like 2
Just now, jonloch1 said:

Well yeh because she hasnt released a new album in 7 years nearly. i still love Britney but after not releasing new music for 7 years its kinda natural for interest to fade. i love pink and she releasing a new album next week and i cant wait so naturally im more interested in her, same with HOPEFULLY FINGERS ******* CROSSED Rihanna is announcing a tour next week which HOPEFULLY means we'll get bloody R9 soon, so ill be more interested in her. im still a Britney fan but unfortunately with no new music for so long, its pretty boring to be a fan of hers

I agree I do keep interest in other people and I am excited to hear. Shanias new album is great. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

Abuse is never tolerable. We agree with that. 

Luckily she had the best lawyers and people taking care of the case. And I wish her the best in that regard. Unluckily I can't do much about that. 

What I can do is respect her personal life and choices. That's what I am for. 

I was excited 1st but for the moment Rosengart didn't do a lot of things ... this case is going nowhere. We can do things but ppl don't care anymore and without a loud voice nothing is gonna change.

• Love 1
Just now, Matou said:

I was excited 1st but for the moment Rosengart didn't do a lot of things ... this case is going nowhere. We can do things but ppl don't care anymore and without a loud voice nothing is gonna change.

It is a slow process. Unfortunately. And probably there are a lot of things that we don't know.  But there are so conquerings. 

And I know she will get through. 

• Like 3

Stan culture has poisoned everyone’s minds into thinking we always need to be a rabid army for Britney. Most of us grew up with her, and most of us are grown adults with lives now. I will always have a special place in my heart for Britney but she isn’t my life like she was when I was a kid/teenager/young adult. Britney also isn’t out there doing anything anymore…and that’s ok. Britney has gone through so much abuse in her life, it’s time for her to live her best life, even if that means it’s away from all of this.:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Edited by alleyesonme393
  • Love 7
Just now, alleyesonme393 said:

Stan culture has poisoned everyone’s minds into thinking we always need to be a rabid army for Britney. Most of us grew up with her, and most of us are grown adults with lives now. I will always have a special place in my heart for Britney but she isn’t my life like she was when I was a kid/teenager/young adult. Britney also isn’t out there doing anything anymore…and that’s ok. Britney has gone through so much abuse in her life, it’s time for her to live her best life, even if that means it’s away from all of this.:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Nicely said. 

As in everything, the motives change. 

• Love 1

I'll always love Britney and get butterflies with certain songs, but the emotions are definitely fading. The number of dates I've gone on where the guy barely even knows who she is... far too much. 

That and the amount of other good music from powerful females (CRJ, Tove Lo, Charli) now occupies more of my listening time.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Most artists give 4 albums or less and are done. It's torture sometimes being a Britney fan because we feel she should always be dominating pop culture and on top. But we are lucky to have what she has given us. I do believe we haven't seen the last of her, but you need to accept where she's at now and that any new material or "work" from her will be few and far between. Honestly we are lucky she still shares her personal life on Instagram. It's raw and sometimes not flattering..but imagine if she literally shut out her fans and disappeared completely. She's still a presence in the industry and is a permanent A lister. One day she will be motivated to create art (or at least make money) and we will get more material. 

• Like 1

I'll always have a spot in my heart for Britney but her career is at a standstill and she's been very quiet so I have new artists I listen to, I'm busy with work most of the time anyway and have my own hobbies so I don't have much time to think about her like I did in my youth. But I'll always keep up with her one way or the other. 

• Like 1

Sadly me too. Growing up Britney was a huge part of my life. Listening to her music provided me with a lot of fun memories. I even made a Britney binder cutting out articles and saving album booklets and getting all the international single cds. Nowadays I feel my taste in music has changed and I’m not so much into the bubblegum pop, but more eclectic. I think it’s a mixture of getting older, and doing new and different things in life. Here and there I’ll put some Britney on, but it’s not an obsession as it was when I was growing up. I just wish her the best in life and thankful for her music. 

• Like 1
Just now, musicman85 said:

Sadly me too. Growing up Britney was a huge part of my life. Listening to her music provided me with a lot of fun memories. I even made a Britney binder cutting out articles and saving album booklets and getting all the international single cds. Nowadays I feel my taste in music has changed and I’m not so much into the bubblegum pop, but more eclectic. I think it’s a mixture of getting older, and doing new and different things in life. Here and there I’ll put some Britney on, but it’s not an obsession as it was when I was growing up. I just wish her the best in life and thankful for her music. 

That's sweet the collage 😊

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.