Congratulations to Beyoncé for winning the most Grammys of all time

GlitterRain

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, aoki.loid said:

omg congrats :bouncey:

love her & i’m glad she won 🤭

& exhale can stay mad, they’re not the 1s with 30+ grammys r they :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

watch someone’s gonna quote me & put “bought grammys” :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

anyways congrats beyonce 🤭🤭

Real Housewives Television GIF

Exhale is very proud and happy for Beyoncé! 

4 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Exhale is very proud and happy for Beyoncé! 

Where? The unhinged Brittany fans on here are labeling her all sorts of nasty, cruel and derogatory nicknames. It thought this was supposed to be a classy party but these Brittle Knee stans just keep showing their true colors instead. It’s no wonder this fanbase gets a bad rep! 

• Super Mods
Just now, Joshyworld said:

Where? The unhinged Brittany fans on here are labeling her all sorts of nasty, cruel and derogatory nicknames. It thought this was supposed to be a classy party but these Brittle Knee stans just keep showing their true colors instead. It’s no wonder this fanbase gets a bad rep! 

Brittany? 

I- 

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Not you trying to deflect from the rebuttal but that’s not anything new. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Deflect? Not everyone has to like Beyoncé. I am happy for her but get over the fact that not everyone idolizes her like you do. 

Britney’s name is not spelled as Brittany. Are we clear? 

Just now, GlitterRain said:

Deflect? Not everyone has to like Beyoncé. I am happy for her but get over the fact that not everyone idolizes her like you do. 

Britney’s name is not spelled as Brittany. Are we clear? 

Yes you’re deflecting. No one has to like Beyoncé, I’m not saying that, but give credit where credit is due. Instead most are being pressed and bitter hags instead. 

Just now, Joshyworld said:

Yes you’re deflecting. No one has to like Beyoncé, I’m not saying that, but give credit where credit is due. Instead most are being pressed and bitter hags instead. 

Actually no that’s not the truth Joshy…. 

everyone should like Beyoncé 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block