Honest opinion: Tour ticket prices

Ok with Beyoncé, Taylor and Madonna charging insane amounts for tickets do you think Britney will ever be able to charge those prices. 

To be honest I think with her twirling on instagram etc the GP think that’s what she’d do now on stage and her last tour was terrible (stage, costumes etc) so no I don’t think.

The only way I see her being able to charge these amounts if it was a farewell tour. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, tobstar73 said:

Ok with Beyoncé, Taylor and Madonna charging insane amounts for tickets do you think Britney will ever be able to charge those prices. 

To be honest I think with her twirling on instagram etc the GP think that’s what she’d do now on stage and her last tour was terrible (stage, costumes etc) so no I don’t think.

The only way I see her being able to charge these amounts if it was a farewell tour. 

You sound like a hater. Bye. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

IF Britney ever decides to tour again she can draw in massive numbers. All she has to do it ONE award show performance where she kills and that's what everyone will be talking about. A solo Superbowl would be better and immediately drop B10 after the performance with a world tour announcement.

And yes she can charge those prices, maybe even bigger prices.

• Love 5

I don’t believe she’ll ever tour again, but yes she could most definitely charge those kinds of prices and I bet they’d sell out pretty fast too. 

However, I think it’s disgusting and immoral that singers charge so much for tickets, yes they have to make something from it, but they know and don’t care that a huge amount of their fans will never be able to see them live. 

That’s not a dig at Britney btw! As far as I know her prices were never that extortionate, they weren’t when I saw her at Onyx Hotel anyway. 

12 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

No Britney can charge high ticket prices, but I don't think she would sell out most of her shows.

Look at Domination tickets weren't selling out in that little theatre. 

The problem with MESSmination was that she had ended a 4-year-residency like 9 months prior to that and she had just wrapped up a world tour 2 months before the announcement. It was terribly planned from the get go, you can't expect tickets to sell  :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: 

I remember thinking back then her team-con was crazy, she needed a long break and people needed time to miss her as well.  Now I think we all miss her :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Edited by pablitonizer
  • Like 1
Just now, pablitonizer said:

The problem with MESSmination was that she had ended a 4-year-residency like 9 months prior to that and she had just wrapped up a world tour 2 months before the announcement. It terribly planned from the get go, you can't expect tickets to sell  :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: 

I remember thinking back then her team-con was crazy, she needed a long break and people needed time to miss her as well.  Now I think we all miss her :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Yeah us her fans miss her, but Britney doesn't have the pull she used to have, look at the streaming era we can't even seem to get her up to par on streams.

Britney is an Icon, but I don't believe she would have a sell out tour unless it was a co-headlining one or a farewell tour. 

• Like 2

Yes because i do think if she charged lower prices a lot of people would see her for the sake of it, like aw its only £30 or whatsoever and its Britney, ill see her

And also i wouldnt underestimate the demand if she did tour again. a lot of people thought her 2018 tour wouldnt sell out and it did. i know like @DiamondCircus said, her Domination tíckets werent selling but i do believe a big reason for that was because it was announced just a month after her world tour ended.  so why would people see her in their own country then a few months later pay thousands to fly to Vegas to see  her again. Also i dunno if this is true but i have heard vegas residencies rarely sell out because a lot of the time people fly to vegas then think aw whos playing here, aw i'd love to see Britney this week, and then go to the box office and get tickets like a couple of nights before the show.

i do think the demand will be there if she returns. i dont think itll be hundreds of thousands like Adele [although why anyone would pay that to see boring Adele is beyond me] but itll be a decent price

15 minutes ago, SpookyFish13 said:

Wait I’m confused, you mention Beyonce charging crazy-high prices?? I know it’s safe to assume prices will be high, but do we actually know? I’m registered for pre-sale and have seen nothing about ticket prices yet. 

i think fans got information about VIP package prices from live nation so they only know about the extreme front seat prices, but nothing about the actual nosebleeds/non VIP seating

7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah us her fans miss her, but Britney doesn't have the pull she used to have, look at the streaming era we can't even seem to get her up to par on streams.

Britney is an Icon, but I don't believe she would have a sell out tour unless it was a co-headlining one or a farewell tour. 

I disagree on this. POM tour was sold out since it was her first world tour since FF so it's all about timing. I do think she still has the pull, specially after the c-ship and I believe GP would curious to see her on stage

B is an icon so she could never be co-headlining, that's mass suicide :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

If she were to announce a farewell tour then she could even sell stadiums, trust me :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I disagree on this. POM tour was sold out since it was her first world tour since FF so it's all about timing. I do think she still has the pull, specially after the c-ship and I believe GP would curious to see her on stage

B is an icon so she could never be co-headlining, that's mass suicide :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

If she were to announce a farewell tour then she could even sell stadiums, trust me :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

A farewell tour would sell out, I don't believe she would sell out a tour now.

We're in 2023 sweetie not 2018.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block