Honest opinion: Tour ticket prices

Mmmm... One of the first artist to have Expensive tickets was britney in 2002, in DWAD Mexico the tickets were about 250$ in that time.

Then in Circus tour in 2009, the big front row seats were 500$, in FFT the seats were 150$-300$ but the meet and greet was 1000$ .

The POM Limited Tour a seat ticket was above 300$

So in 2024  don't expect britney tickets less than 500$

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

I remember thinking back then her team-con was crazy, she needed a long break and people needed time to miss her as well.  Now I think we all miss her :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Same, I wasn’t too thrilled about the announcement as I felt bored of POM (glad to know she felt the same) and I too needed a break from her. 

y'all are speaking as if britney didn't charge the highest amount of $$ for a m&g ($2,500) for four ******* years :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

while changing the face of vegas to the point of having a ******* britney day :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

"yeah but she's twirling". k but she didn't realize any album or whatever.

in 2013: BJ drama + 0 promo performance + WB MV mess (disappearing for the complex dancing parts) + FFT bad performances + circus walking tour. 

she can easily charge those prices. if she wants to go full stadium tour blablabla, she'd obviously first put out an era in which she'd display her performing skills. it'd probably work. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah us her fans miss her, but Britney doesn't have the pull she used to have, look at the streaming era we can't even seem to get her up to par on streams.

Britney is an Icon, but I don't believe she would have a sell out tour unless it was a co-headlining one or a farewell tour. 

I think you’re missing the point here. It’s Britney Spears we’re talking about, if she really put in the work and she showed the GP she was serious this go around she could sell out. 

who really cares about streaming, just because the older acts aren’t pulling in massive streaming numbers like the new pop acts doesn’t mean people don’t wanna see them live. 

look at all the artists going on tour this summer, a lot are older and have been in the game for some time now. The nostalgia runs deep. 

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, SJK said:

I think you’re missing the point here. It’s Britney Spears we’re talking about, if she really put in the work and she showed the GP she was serious this go around she could sell out. 

who really cares about streaming, just because the older acts aren’t pulling in massive streaming numbers like the new pop acts doesn’t mean people don’t wanna see them live. 

look at all the artists going on tour this summer, a lot are older and have been in the game for some time now. The nostalgia runs deep. 

I’m not missing the point I don’t believe Britney would have a sell out your! I think I’m certain locations she would sell out!

• Like 2

this is britney spears we're talking about people. fans spent over 2k for meet and greets for years knowing how those pictures would come out and still did it. people will pay just to see if she'll be bad, let alone if she had a successful "come back" era before a tour. y'all underestimate her, and it would be funny if it wasn't from her alleged fans. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Her next tour will have the same affect as the circus tour. People will flock to see her.

It will be massive, they just need to release a 6-7 second teaser of her doing the MATM breakdown and it’ll be sold out world wide, BUT she NEEDS to bring it - otherwise it won’t work; but I fully believe she can bring it 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block